5th Annual Stonewall Fleet Fall Festival

Unknown Person

September 26 2017
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

http://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/112809
LLAP, Jolan Tru and Qa'pla, Fleetie Darlings!

When the leaves turn in the Starfleet Academy quad, when cool winds begin to blow through the streets and alleys of the First City and the Tholians on Nukara Prime can be spotted wearing Ugg boots and carrying Pumpkin Spice Raktajinos. Yes, Fall has arrived, inexplicably across the entire galaxy, must have something to do with Q. The Stonewall Fleet and House of Nagh'reD Leadership invites you to a fun-filled weekend of events starting Saturday, Oct 7th and going through Sunday, Oct 8th. Here is a rundown of the weekend's events, please be advised that some event times may be subject to change and all such changes will be posted on this thread. Stay tuned for further updates and details on some of the amazing events we have in store for you at Stonewall Fleets 5th Annual Fall Festival!

Saturday 10/7

9:00 AM PDT - Opening Ceremonies: Hanthor Bajor

9:30 AM PDT - PVE group queues including Fleet Mark runs and hopefully new colony ground queue as a well.

11:00 AM PDT - Lost Admiral: New Romulus Staging Area

12:30 PM PDT - Trivia Pub Quiz (Teamspeak)

Sunday 7/8

9:00AM PDT - PVE queues

10:30AM PDT - Grand Melee Tournament

12:00 PM PDT - Shuttle vs. Carrier PVP

1:00 PM PDT - Fall Fashion Show (Bajor, Hanthor)

1:30 PM PDT- Fall Ball/Dance Party and Closing Ceremonies (Bajor, Hanthor)
15 people liked this
Edited September 26 2017 by Unknown Person
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

September 27 2017
I will do my best to be there and I think I will be able to join the whole weekend, but it depends on if I have to work.
Cal

calx

October 03 2017
is it still teamspeak or discord now?

Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

October 03 2017
the Trivia pub quiz will still be held on Teamspeak
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

October 04 2017
Nonplussed to realized I won't be in town for this. I'm off to NYCC. Yay! And :(

These big Fleet events are some of my favorite weekends. Have a blast everyone!
Edited October 04 2017 by DrTheopolis

Unknown Person

October 05 2017
Just a quick up date for the coming weekend's events. I wanted to give a bit more detail about some of them like the Fall Fashion Show, Lost Admiral Event and Trivia pub quiz. Each event features 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners who will all receive Stonewall Credits redeemable for amazing items in our Stonewall Fleet Store. http://credits.stonewallfleet.com

Lost Admiral:
Admiral Jacien is missing, help his senior staff find him by following the clues as you track his path across the Galaxy! The locations of each officer will always be in a cross-faction space or ground zone.

Fall Fashion Show:
Show us your best Fall looks and strut your stuff on runway! Categories include: 

Fall Formal - Show us your fanciest evening dress look, we're talking Interstellar Eleganza! (no duty uniforms)

On the clock - Show us your day-to-day duty uniform for the Fall season, try to be creative and think outside the box.

Autumn Attack - Suit up and lock & load in your best combat gear/armor, there's going to be more than just leaves dropping this Fall.

Trivia Quiz 
We'll be moving back to our Teamspeak server for the Trivia Pub quiz as it is more easily set up to accommodate how we do it than Discord. You don't need a mic but you will need speakers or headphones in order to hear the questions. Each contestant will be in their own private TS team room and will hear me voice whisper them the same questions. The first player to PM me the correct answer wins the question and the player with the most wins per question wins the Trivia Quiz. Here are instructions on how to join our Teamspeak server:
http://www.stonewallgaming.net/pages/sgn/how-to-setup-teamspeak
2 people liked this

October 05 2017
I will be there although on a crappy old computer that is extremely laggy
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 06 2017
Whoop! #fallfestival is always great fun.
Hopefully i can get home from work in time for it
take lots of pictures!

October 06 2017
Thanksgiving hereabouts and a pretty busy weekend so I don't think I'm going to make anything sadly :( will try to pop on if i can though.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

October 07 2017
Quote by calx

All Discord. We threw that book out the window!
2 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

October 07 2017
Quote by medgirl1025
Quote by calx

All Discord. We threw that book out the window!

Seems to be conflicting info about that in this thread, but my understanding is that Discord will be used for everything except the Trivia Pub Quiz, which will be in Teamspeak. According to @Jacien's post, it sounds like Teamspeak's a better fit for that one than Discord.
Edited October 07 2017 by trick

Unknown Person

October 07 2017
Our old Teamspeak server will be used for the Trivia Pub Quiz event only. Everything else, feel free to use Discord.
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

October 07 2017
Can we not just use Discord for everything? I deleted Teamspeak as Stonewall was the only thing i used it for ... and Discord works very well even on my iPhone (so no switching apps on the PC).

Might be a good way to get everybody on the new ship, called Discord ...

Or cant you "stream" to both apps? I really dont want to use Teamspeak again.
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

October 07 2017
And we are having a pre-party already! :P

https://pasteboard.co/GNOQIs7.jpg
3 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

October 07 2017
As many of us are having difficulties, always to figure out the times and convert them in the timezones we are living in, I thought why not make it easier and create a digital calender to use on your iOS or Android / Windows devices to add to your system calendar?!

webcal://p28-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/38F1K5jYGsPynwNYE-ZOsKEJHd1mdw7DyzF4XG0O_Pq9bYdo2IxX3zWQKLFmNeEtUkNaKiT0AnbKN8bIKtfaHCHN2rTCr_ur2Tqp8BO22dw

I intend to update that calendar each time so it can be used for all events

4 people liked this
Edited October 07 2017 by Khazaan
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

October 07 2017
Thanks, @khazaan. As someone who's very timezone challenged, I sincerely appreciate this.
Edited October 07 2017 by trick
Aaron Dutch2010

Dutch2010

October 07 2017
Don't know what to expect here, but I will be present and see where I can join in :-)
Larry

Laeren

October 07 2017
So...this is what happens when fleeties get together :)

8 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

October 07 2017

I didn't make it. 
6 people liked this
Larry

Laeren

October 07 2017
@suigetsu