TeamSpeak is a Voice over IP solution utilized my many MMO guilds, including the Stonewall Gaming Network. Using TeamSpeak is very important when conducting difficult mission that require a strong teamwork and good communication. For those reasons, it's highly recommended that you have TeamSpeak installed and ready to use. If you don't have a microphone, that's fine, you can still listen in to other people.
As well, TeamSpeak allows you to chit-chat and get to know your other member of the community better than in text alone. Read below to learn how to setup TeamSpeak for the first time. You're not required to talk, but we're sure that after getting comfortable, you'll love hanging out in there too!
To begin, you need to download the Teamspeak Client. Go ahead and download it now and install the application on your computer
Upon running TeamSpeak after installation, the Setup Wizard will allow you to setup and customize options including:
Once setup, do the following:
1. Click Connections from the top navigation bar. Then click Connect.
2. This will bring up the connection details pane.
3. Enter the following into the appropriate fields:
4. When you're ready, click Connect.
5. Once your connected, you can bookmark the server settings by clicked Bookmarks, then clicking Add to Bookmarks.
This will bring up the Bookmarks window which you can just click OK to close.