Star Trek Timelines

Paul

WarGames

Star Trek Timelines

September 01 2017
Do you play Star Trek Timelines? Are you looking for a fleet?  Come join the unofficial/official fleet of stonewall.... Deep Space Stonewall we currently have room for about 10 people to join!  Fleet admiral there is none other than yours truly War Games! Any questions feel free to ask!  
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Star Trek Timelines

September 01 2017
On which platform are you playing?  I know that they recently released it for PC on Steam... is it cross-platform compatible?

Paul

WarGames

Star Trek Timelines

September 02 2017
Yep it is Dave, just have to create an account and u can play from steam, mobile, Facebook just pick up where u left off at
Unknown Person liked this
Paul

WarGames

Star Trek Timelines

September 02 2017
Oh and I play on mobile
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

Star Trek Timelines

September 02 2017
I started playing via mobile until....... an unfortunate situation happened with my phone and i changed over to steam's version and left off where i started on my mobile.

Shame that STO cant do that on xbox :(
Lesley

LesleyA

Star Trek Timelines

September 23 2017
havent logged in to Timelines for about 3 months, may pop back in to see what the Discovery stuff is they have thrown in.

Unknown Person

Star Trek Timelines

February 16 2019
Is this still a thing? I've been playing this while taking a break from STO (burnout, yo) since it's kind of mindless. I search Stonewall and find 4 listings, none of which are the one mentioned above:

• Stonewall
  • 8th Stonewall Fleet
  • Stonewall NYC
  • Stonewall Legion

That last one looks to be a likely candidate given the name, but it's got 1 member.
Edited February 16 2019 by Unknown Person

Star Trek Timelines

May 03 2019
Which one is us and I'll join it!