Emergency Donations for a Fleetie in Need

Nicole Onyxheart

Onyxheart

February 06 2017
heya all, after gaining permission, i've come to ask the fleet for help

i'm currently having my house foreclosed, as well as pretty much running out of money (i have a little over $20 left to my name), i'm also disabled (and denied SSI too, double whammy)

so i'm asking the fleet, since i know ya'll are great people, if you could help me by sharing, and possibly donating, to my gofundme to keep me afloat for the rest of the month

at the end of the month, i've got a friend who's letting me move in with them til i can get back on my feet financially, but i need to actually make it to that time, and that means food (which is dwindling, i'm down to pretty much ramen), money for bills (i have a bunch overdue), and if i'm lucky...the money for a moving truck (otherwise its gonna be what my friend can fit in his car)

i'll leave the link for the gofundme here, its got the full story: https://www.gofundme.com/nicks-foreclosure-emergency-fund

and if you need to get ahold of me if you have any questions, and please do direct any questions my way, i'll leave my contact info below
email: nicoleonyxheart@yahoo.com
Discord: NicoleOnyxheart#8491
Steam: onyxheartwolf
Unknown Person liked this
Edited February 06 2017 by Onyxheart
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

February 06 2017
Im so sorry to hear this Nicole