[Event] The 5th Annual White Winter Whirl!

Unknown Person

January 01 2017

Season's Greetings, Fleetie Darlings! It's that time of year again. Come join us this coming weekend, Saturday January 7th and Sunday January 8th for our 5th Annual White Winter Whirl event. The Morale and other Departments have some fun and festive events planned for you, as well as chances to win Stonewall Credits! #5thwhitewinterwhirl

Here's a rundown of the weekends events and stay tuned to this thread for further updates:

Saturday, January 7th
9:00 AM PST Opening Ceremonies - Q's Winter Wonderland (Jacien and Nick)
9:30 AM PST Klingon Fleet Marks Event/Federation Fleet Marks Event (All Departments)
12:30 PM PST Trivia (PR/Morale)
2:30 PM PST PvE Queues (Tactical Readiness)
3:30 PM PST Carrier v. Shuttle PvP (Tactical Readiness)
4:30 PM PST Grand Melee Tournament (Klingon Affairs)

Sunday, January 8th
9:30 AM PST Snowball Fight - Q's Winter Wonderland (Everyone)
10:30 AM PST Snow Valley (New) SnowBorg - Q's Winter Wonderland (Everyone in teams)
11:30 AM PST Gingerbread Town (Tactical Readiness)
1:30 PM PST Holiday Best Costume & Santa outfit Event (Morale)
2:30 PM PST Winter Themed Bingo (PR)
4:00 PM PST Closing Ceremonies (Morale)
4:15 PM PST Winter Ball (Everyone) 
6 people liked this
Edited January 03 2017 by Unknown Person
Rob

Duriansol

January 02 2017
What timezone is this based in?
Unknown Person liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

January 02 2017
Looks like fun!
I'll be there Saturday! I'll try Sunday too, but can't make any promises on that.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

January 02 2017
Quote by Duriansol
What timezone is this based in?

Its PST, 
my knitting skills arnt that perfected yet, I knitted it at the bottom of the jumper poster
3 people liked this

Unknown Person

January 03 2017
Update: There have been a few changes to the schedule with regards to our Department of Tactical Readiness Events being moved from Sunday morning to Saturday afternoon. The Q's Winter Wonderland group events have been moved to Sunday morning.
2 people liked this

Unknown Person

January 06 2017
*Bippity boppity bump* 

Just wanted to update everyone on this weekends' events. I hope you're all as excited as I am for our #fifthwhitewinterwhirl!

Trivia Event:
Due to some technical difficulties, the Trivia event will be a pub-style quiz hosted on TS by yours truly as our Emergency Game Show Hologram is undergoing maintenance due to some rather nasty malware he picked up while visiting some naughty Gornographic web sites.

Winter Fashion Show:

Show us  your Holiday spirit with a festive and fashionable homage to what the holidays mean to you. Outfits will be judged and awarded points based on the following Criteria:

Festiveness
Originality
Humor
Beauty

Feel free to use any kit, item or Captain effects you have at your disposal including pets, impress us. The top 3 contestants will win Stonewall Credits good for purchasing items from our fabulous Stonewall Credits Store!

Grand Melee Tournament

http://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/100532

Compete in Glorious Battle! Show us your skills with the Bat'leth, Lirpa and most other weapons in a PvP tournament that will earn the top 3 combatants Stonewall Credits! You can use almost any melee weapon in the game with exceptions for those melee weapons like the Ferengi Energy Whip which features a ranged attack. Use of the Na'kuhl Assassin Plasma Blade, though it has a Plasma DoT effect, is permitted so make sure you trait some plasma damage resistance traits before you fight. Traits that offer healing or temporary hit points like Molt, Blissful Agony, Ironsides, Regenerative Tissue are prohibited. All kit powers and Captain abilities are also prohibited, remove all kits, shields, tribbles, gambling devices, pets, hyposprays or other healing consumables. You should not have any gear, group or specialization buffs that heal. 

Race-specific traits that are melee in nature such as Ferasan Pounce and Gorn Bite are permitted however ranged Race-specific traits like Mind Drain, Borg Neural Blast and Orion Pheromones are not permitted. Any trait that reduces damage and/or boosts general or specific damage-resistance is permitted.
3 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

January 09 2017
Thanks Jacien for all the fun events this weekend. It was an amazing close to the winter season!
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

January 09 2017
Thanks for the fun!  Sucks that I ended up having to work through day #1, but what I was able to attend was great!