[Processed] Hello

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Hello

November 18 2016
Hi Sanctum! Welcome to the Stonewall gaming Network! 

I called my ship (STO PC) the Normandy too.. for obvious reasons :P I cant wait for Andromeda, the build up is getting me excited!!
If you haven't already join up in our Stonewall gaming Network XBOX club, a lot of people hang out there.

Ive listed some info below on how to get invites to our xbox/ps4 fleets

Welcome once again!! hope to see you around more.

==========================================================================

If you are joining our PC fleet.. this intro is all you need ! But If you're a member wanting an invite to Our 
XboxOne fleet join this group HERE and click on "topics"
or our
PS4
Fleet join this group HERE and click on "topics"

Be sure to hang around this site as much as possible as Stonewall Fleet puts on lots of events through the year, Forum based & in-game competitions, where we as a fleet can get together and have fun and win great prizes from the  PC:STO Stonewall Fleet store.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Hello

November 18 2016

Hi Sanctum!

A big welcome to you and the crew of the Normandy to Stonewall Fleet and to the Stonewall Gaming Network as a whole!  We're happy to have you join us and hope that you'll find Stonewall to be an amazing online home for your Captain!  Be sure to click my profile to follow me on the site!

We'd love for you to follow the Stonewall Gaming Network on social media through your choice of Facebook and/or Twitter, and invite your friends to follow us as well!  We'd also like to invite you to join our community group on Steam, where you can team up with your Stonewall friends for even more gaming!  Click the icons below for quick links to each.

Finally, be sure to interact with us here in our forums, as it's where we post about our community events, share resources and have an opportunity to interact with one another outside of the games. 

Welcome once again and I'll see you around the galaxy!

Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

[Processed] Hello

November 19 2016
Hello,

Welcome to the Stonewall Gaming Network (SGN), we are happy to have you with us! Please make sure to read our Documentation Center for critical information that will help you with commonly asked questions, assist you with troubleshooting, connect you with important contacts, and provide you with instructional guides for some of our technology. To join our in-game events on STO-PC or chats which may require interactive audio participation please make sure to read our instructions on how to download and setup TeamSpeak including our Etiquette Guide for TeamSpeak.  Before you begin interacting with any anyone within the SGN, you should read our definitive guide on Fleet Interactions.

As with any community please reserve some time to become familiar with our rules by reading our:
Charter
Code of Conduct
Community Guidelines
and Fleet Bank Rules

If you are playing STO on PC, to join our stonewallfeet public chat channel on Star Trek Online - PC, locate the Chat box, within the chat bar enter the following text: 

/channel_join stonewallfleet

After you have joined (on PC), within the chat bar simply request an invite and someone should be able to help you.

After 14 days from the date that you created your introduction post, you will be promoted to the level of “Member”.  As a “Member” you will be able to purchase items from our guild/fleet stores.  If you have any questions or concerns about our rules or any anything else please contact me or anyone else in leadership.

If you have not done so, please make sure to that you provide your in-game Character Name and Cryptic Handle, SWTOR Forum Name, and/or GW2 User ID on here or directly to me so that we can update our records.

Have fun! :)

ZANDER HAWK
Admiral and Chief of Membership Management

STONEWALL GAMING NETWORK
STONEWALL FLEET
Department of Membership Management

Email: zander.hawk@outlook.com
Kik: Zander.Hawk

Edited November 19 2016 by Zander_Hawk
Thurman @jestbess#5421

nycblkboy

[Processed] Hello