NOW OPEN - OFFICE OF THE SHIPWRIGHT

Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

December 23 2014
[attachment=2750]stonewalllogo-Copy.png[/attachment]

The Combat Operations and Tactical Readiness Department is proud to announce the opening of the Fleet's Office of the Shipwright. Through this we will assist fleet members start, improve and polish their space ship builds to optimal performance in both PvE and PvP.

To facilitate this process we will use the STO ACADEMY SKILL PLANNER and we have created THIS FORM. please complete both so we can get a better idea of what you are interested in. Once you have filled tout the form please make a post here so I am aware of it because for some reason Google does not give me notifications.

We are happy to provide this service free of charge to all Stonewall Members. Once we receive your request it will be forwarded to one of our capable shipwrights and they will design a ship using STO Academy that is optimized for you. Notes on the build will be provided and if further explanation or clarification is required we will be happy to speak with you one on one on TeamSpeak or in game chat. Our goal is to return a build with in 4-5 days but depending on volume it may be sooner or later.

Please remember The Tactical Readiness Department's policy is to maximize a captains innate ability with the ship that is best suited for them. If your Captain/Ship Combination is not optimized we will still complete your request and suggest a different ship that would be optimized for you.

If you have any questions or feedback please contact me on the fleet site (Here) or by in game mail (@WhiteOnmyoji).

Admiral
Marojin Aikune
Chief of Tactical Readiness

LINKS:
STO ACADEMY SKILL PLANNER
THE FORM
19 people liked this
Edited September 03 2015 by WhiteOnmyoji
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

December 23 2014
Of course now i have to wait for either gateway to come back up, or to get home to run the game. :pinch:
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

January 08 2015
Thank you for offering this service!

It would be cool if you´ll check the form I´ve sent to you. :woohoo:

And of course I forgot to mention the doffs I´m currently working with, lol:

- Shield Distribution Officer (chance to partially regenerate shields when take damage after using brace for impact)

- Dicrok

- Zemok

- 2 Technicians (recharge time of boff abilities reduced)

There will be more T6-ships in the future - which means more ship traits. But the Scimitar is the ship I want to fly. She´s beautiful, isn´t she?

Please take your time - I have no idea how many forms you have to deal with - it´s not an urgent thing. I just wanted to know if I´m on the right track with this build.

Greetings, Andrea :)

P.S.: the missing personal space trait is Exotic Absorption
Edited January 08 2015 by AndreaMaria
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

January 08 2015
For anyone considering this, do it, major improvment in my Aelaehl.

Thanks Aikune.
Unknown Person liked this
Edited January 08 2015 by Seannewboy
Jeffrey Siggard

JeffonVulcan

January 11 2015
Thank you for creating this department. I just submitted my first starship for review. It's nice to get someone much wiser than myself to check it out.
Mike

DBeaSSt

January 11 2015
Another thank you! I'm working on a build suggested by Aikune now. A great service to provide, much appreciated! :)
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

January 26 2015
Reminder Bump!

Please remember to post on here after making a request so I get notified
Edited January 26 2015 by WhiteOnmyoji
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

January 26 2015
I have 4 more ship masteries to go until 1 or 2 jh eng builds. Everyone that isn't a master player in this game should submit at least 1.
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

January 26 2015
Searching-for-lost-ship-build-bump. :)
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

January 27 2015
We have cleared our Cue today and we are ready for more orders!
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

February 03 2015
2 JH ships added to the queu.
Adam Green

SanDiegoAdam

February 16 2015
I added my form for my Fed Engineering toon. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Ian Timbrell

iantimmy123

February 20 2015
I've posted my ship specs.

Really appreciate any advice
Michael Paquette

Octavia

March 10 2015
Can I make an appointment with someone to discuss over TS how to make my ship a lot less squishy? I'm hoping for something tomorrow morning at around 9 AM EST.

Toon's name is Maxima and the ship is the Steamrunner class USS Maine.

Okay, I actually read the initial post. I remember trying to use that skill planner. It didn't work for me. I had some skill left over or not enough. I hope it's changed a bit since then.
Edited March 10 2015 by Octavia
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

March 10 2015
If you would please fill out the form that is linked to on the first post. One of the shipwrights will send you a build once it is completed
Michael Paquette

Octavia

March 11 2015
Done. Actually did it this morning. I skipped the ground stuff. Just that I prefer to concentrate on space stuff.

If there's anything I can do for you for doing this, let me know. I'm thinking lock box keys or something...

Forgot to mention that I submitted a build request. It' USS Maine NCC something something.
Edited March 11 2015 by Octavia
Rayne MacGeorge

pollockjaw

March 12 2015
Just submitted mine for review. Thank you SO much for this. I appreciate any/all help.
Trahelion

Trahelion

March 14 2015
Sent! Goodness, I'm nervous now that a pro will be checking it out. Please don't mock me. lol

It can hold it's own in elites, packs a nifty punch and is a hard nut to crack.
Michael Paquette

Octavia

March 14 2015
How will we be notified when it's done?
Ben

Gravity

March 14 2015
I will be helping Aikune out on these, unfortunately we are both relatively busy we might not be super fast on these, especially as i like to talk to the person first to get a feel for what they have available and want to achieve.

If however its going a week or two and you have had no messages from us yet, please give us a gentle kick up the arse via pm on the website and we will sort it out for you.