Thread Locked

Visitor's Register

Jorge

Fayt1414

Visitor's Register

August 18 2013
Hello, Asinthmah Zeme in GW2, came as a visitor on a friends mention of Stonewall Vanguard.

lurchman2000

Visitor's Register

October 27 2013
lurch@lurchman2000 hey stonewall would love to join a strong fleet
David M.

Draken-IX

Visitor's Register

December 10 2013
Greetings Stonewall! I'm @Draken-IX the founding Admiral of Sigma Task Force. It's gotten lonely over there so I popped into the chat channel on the recommendation of a friend. It's great to see a GLBTQ friendly community in game. Hope to meet new characters in STO. Cheers to all of you.
Andy St.

Dukebrz

Visitor's Register

January 14 2014
Hey Stonewall! I'm new to this guild and looking for some buds to play GW2. I already have one char member of another guild but im looking for friends in here to chat,play and hang out. If you guys dont mind my lame english (being for another country) that's even better.

Tks for having me!
Unknown Person liked this
Sean

Streetwise04

Re: Visitor's Register

March 27 2014
Hiim Sean and im part of The Lost Souls in sto. Heard a lot about the fleet thought id check it out ;)
Damerell

damerell

April 03 2014
I'm @denisbloodnok in-game. I'm too new to be joining any fleets; to be frank, I was mainly looking for something like the LCARS forum here that's got a slightly more pleasant tone than the official forums, a sensible global chat channel (besides CoX, which is all very well but basically all Champions Online for understandable reasons), and maybe to dip my toe into teaming up.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

April 07 2014
You are welcome to join whenever you feel comfortable doing so, damerell. :) We welcome new members as soon as they start out or after they've reached max level as there's no limitations on when someone can join us. :cheer:
Damerell

damerell

April 07 2014
I suppose what I mean really I haven't yet felt the lack of a fleet. I'd be delighted to apply when I do. :-)
Shawn Birch

Parker

April 07 2014
We welcome you to join anytime you feel it's right for you. There are lots of things, we as a fleet, do. We have a ton of in-game events and lots of team ups for end game content. As well we have tutorials, if you need them, for all of the reputation content. Feel free to check out our Welcome Center for more information.
Jade Prince

JadePrince

May 03 2014
Hello, I am in Just Us Grown Ups guild [jugs-guild.com]. I am always looking for someone to group with for Jumping Puzzles. It seems they are not the most popular activity in the game. If you do them regularly or just want the achievements. I would like to accompany, walk-through, or simply port to chest. Contact me anytime in game, C E P H U S.4102 or give a look to CEPHUS Youtube

Thanks,
Dorienne Grey

Nerai

Visitor's Register

December 16 2014
Greetings and Salutations. Nerai i-Rat'leihfi T'Aieme here, representing the Prime Temporal Enforcers in a diplomatic capacity. Our band is small, but close, and we welcome any area of space being made just a bit friendlier. I stand third in the chain of command, but I make every effort to devote my attention to friends first. (When duties allow, naturally; the war waits for no one.)

Saw a post about the fleet on Reddit, and while I'd seen some fleets of a similar vein around, I was more impressed by what I saw in the post, so I decided to give it a shot. A little light effort, a Lieutenant, and some elbow grease later, here I am. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you.
3 people liked this
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

Visitor's Register

December 17 2014
Welcome Nerai!

If you are inclined you are welcome to join us on TeamSpeak as well in out Chat Channel information for both can be found here
Don Burrito

DonBurrito

Visitor's Register

August 21 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Don. I am a member of the Leadership Council for the clan The Exile Alliance. I am also one of the Admins for the STO Party Animals, and a leader for that fleet as well. The XA is mostly just a casual fleet these days, as its only one of many games our members play. The STO Party Animals, in case you haven't heard of us, help to promote the in-game parties for DJs of many online radio stations that broadcast in STO. We also take pictures at many parties and post them up on our Facebook page. Check them out sometime!

But yeah long story short: I first heard about Stonewall many years ago, but have just now signed up on the forums after hearing Branflakes was back around :) I've hung out the last couple of nights on your Teamspeak server and I've had a ton of fun. I'm planning to remain as a guest for now, since I'm already in two fleets, but that could change later on.

Anyways I'm glad to be here and I look forward to getting to know you all!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Visitor's Register

August 21 2015
Welcome, Don! Glad to have you with us!

LeBel JR@captainLeBel.

September 06 2016
Hi i am the one of the guild leaders of the Rangers.
Thealdan

Thealdan

Visitor's Register

September 05 2017
Hi Stonewall

Returning player after a year or 2 off from STO. I am not in any fleet.

Ingame name: ThealdanThealdandk
Edited September 05 2017 by Thealdan

Visitor's Register

November 11 2017
im new here and want to join, ive been playing sto forever and want to be in a real group

Visitor's Register

May 21 2018
Hi, Jax here with my husband Jiles. New to the game :) We are both members of STONEWALL FLEET!

Visitor's Register

May 21 2018
Hi, Jiles here with my husband Jax. New to the game :) We are both members of STONEWALL FLEET!
Joey Holweger

Jspectre

Visitor's Register

July 09 2018
Hello I’m a long time player of STO currently in a fleet Think Tank smaller fleet with members on at all times so thought I’d reach out and see if I could make more in game friends and people to converse with! Spectre@insanefuture79 is where you can find me in game!