[EVENT] - REFLECTION DAY 2 -

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 25 2016
------------------------------
R E F L E C T I O N - D A Y - 2
----------------------------

Greetings Stonewall Empire mates, One year ago today we announced a breach in our universe, a Vortex that enveloped Stonewall fleet for a day.
We became our mirror universe selves for one day.. our way of playing became affected, we were defiantly not ourselves!

Do you remember??

a year later.. its happening once again.. ..

-------------------------
SAT 3rd & SUN 4th SEPTEMBER
---------------------------
ALL DAY FROM - 3PM BST / 10AM EDT
--------------------

Prepare yourselves Stonewall Empire for 2 days full of PVEs/PVPs and competitions, with chances of earning more Stonewall Credits.

The Reflection day 2 event is all about doing something different for 2 days, Change up your ship, your weapons, your style.
To take part in the event you will need to choose a Mirror ship, or an easy obtainable fraction ship that you'd never think of using, like the APU cruiser.. or the Malon battle cruiser.
a full list of Mirror ships can be found HERE

We encourage you to build up your mirror ships, in a standard that you never normally would..
E.g.. using different weapon types that you never normally use,
Use Engineering based consoles more than you use, Make a tank build, Make a cannon build.. or a torp boat.

The day is about having fun, trying something different for a change.

But this year we have a theme.. Pirates & Bounty hunters.
Stonewall Empire has been contracted by our Armada Fleets to supply them with much needed aid...
In order to obtain what they have requested.. we will need to battle raid & pillage in space and on ground.
They will send ships to help us on these runs.

Any loot that you come across during our battles on this weekend.. we must "NEED" EVERYTHING. (Normally during fleet pve runs its advised to choose "Greed" but we are playing differently for this weekend)

After several runs, we will sell our loot.. and with the EC, we will purchase the goods needed by our fellow Armada fleets!

From Doffs to Battery's to Dilithium our goal is to fill the Armada Fleets up
(Fleet credits will not count as they will be blocked Temporally)

Whats needed to have fun with the Stonewall empire and its Armada mates?

A Ship that youd never think of flying

-Mirror Ships
-Apu Chuiser
-Malon Battle ship
-Kazon Raider
-Nihydron Destroyer

Anything you think would fit a Space Pirate or Bounty hunter.
(If you are finding getting hold of a mirror ship hard, please contact me, I may be able to help you, or use some of your SWCs in the store)

A free Ship slot to plop your chosen Pirate/BH ship in

LOTS of inventory space to collect your loot

Different Weapon types youd never dream of using
(its only for 2 days so you dont have to go wild buying the best)

Ability to use your imagination: Are you going to be a crazy Pirate who insist's on just using Turrets for constant damage... or a Bounty Hunter.. who wants quick damage with a torp boat... what will you be for the weekend??

a Sense of Excitement and Fun!

(Please note that majority of our members played in FED, ROM/FED ships last year, and its advised that you would like to think about using one of your FED toons this year who are LVL 50+ and over.. to avoid disappointment in getting into queues) if your not yet lvl 50, dont fear we can run a few Fleet alerts and other things with you!

(Times maybe subject to change)

SAT 3rd SEPT
(To find out your time zones, use this site, its helpful)

3pmBST/10am EDT until 5pmBST/12pmEDT
The Expendable Redshirts Fleet Contract:

Starting Random PVE runs @3pmBST/10AM EDT our Contract is to Help with filling The Expendable Redshirts Fleet using our Armada System

5:30pmBST/12:30pmEDT
Show off Your Mirror/Pirate/Bounty Hunter Toon:

Walk the catwalk showing off what you've re-imagined your toon as, will he have an eye patch.. will she have pink hair.. will they have battle scars?? come show off your creations and win SWCs!!

7pmBST/2pmEDT until 10pmBST/5pmEDT
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Fleet Contract:

Starting Random PVE runs between these times our Contract is to Help with filling the The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Fleet using our Armada System

SUN 4th SEPT
(To find out your time zones, use this site, its helpful)

The Nethersphere Fleet Contract:

Running Random PVE runs between these times our Contract is to Help with filling the The Nethersphere Fleet using our Armada System

Team Survival Hour:

we have beamed aboard a station that has somehow effected our technology making our guns and kits redundant.
ONLY using a mele weapon, Sword, Lurpa.. or even bare fists.. on this Ground PVP map, we have to fight each other to survive!
(NO kits, NO guns, NO Turrets, NO mines.. you get the idea, back to basics fights)

7pmBST/2pmEDT until 11pmBST/6pmEDT
Federation Prime Directive & Federation Anti-Borg Alliance Fleet Contracts

Running Random PVE runs between these times our Contract is to Help with filling the The FPD & FABA Fleets using our Armada System

---------------------------
BONUS BIOS COMPETITION (WIN SWCs)
--------------------------

[Forum comp - Your Mirror Bio]
The Reflection Day 2 biography competition is now open in (CLICK HERE TO SEE), where I encourage your creativeness, and ask you to write up a bio of your mirror/Pirate/BH toon, it can be anyone of your toons, but I suggest you concentrate on your main toon you will be using for the event weekend.. or maybe you would like to do them on a few of your toons.. its up to you.
You can take inspiration from Last Years Bio Thread(The Mirror Bio Submission Competition will Start when its opened.. & end the morning of 5th Sept )

GO TO RD2 BIO COMP

(Line up may change with added events, keep checking back)

This Event is put on for us ALL to have fun, running PvEs/PvPs with each other, To try out New builds.. to Try out PVEs that we have never tried before, or have been to nervous about trying.. you are among friends now, So i encourage everyone to tag along and have fun.

In some cases Queues will fill up quickly, be patient as they are going on all day and everyone will get into them

Again.. if you are having trouble getting a mirror ship, contact me I can send a random one but have a limited amount of stock.

12 people liked this
Edited August 27 2016 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 25 2016
RESERVED
Ryan Thompson

wsstks

August 25 2016
:woohoo: Yay I can't wait... Now I need to find a mirror ship lol... See you there!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

August 25 2016
I LOVED Reflection Day last year, and I'm super excited for it again this year! Unfortunately, I'm working throughout the weekend, but I'm almost considering asking for a day off to join you all!

Gareth, you and your department's events are always so awesome - can't wait to partake in some of the fun!
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

August 25 2016
Looks great!

Sadly I will not be able to participate on Saturday due to work :(
But count me in for Sunday! :woohoo:
Bren Ohmsford

Bren

August 25 2016
Awesome! Looking forward to it. :woohoo:
Mark

Azrael

August 27 2016
Awesome!!! :woohoo: I need to find a mirror ship, once i find out what one is..... maybe mine already is one?

Unknown Person

August 27 2016
Looks awesome! I have to work Saturday but I'll be there for Sunday. :)

Unknown Person

August 27 2016
My only toon with Mirror boats is a KDF Romulan. Is cross-faction going to be possible, or no?

PS: I had forgotten my Klingon also has one Mirror boat. Obviously the same question applies.
Edited August 27 2016 by Unknown Person
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 27 2016
Quote by Teknomancer
My only toon with Mirror boats is a KDF Romulan. Is cross-faction going to be possible, or no?

PS: I had forgotten my Klingon also has one Mirror boat. Obviously the same question applies.

Sure you can show up as as KDF.. but as I said in the OP.. from last years Reflection day, I noticed we did have some trouble getting the KDF into some queues with us with the bigger 20 player maps we choose so we could all play together, and it caused some things to slow down to fix the problems/find solutions.

Maybe I can send you a fed mirror ship? or have you got a Risa ship.. or an event ship you think would suit a space pirate/bounty hunter.. that you could build up?

But of course its completely up to you, if you want to come as KDF by all means, do so :) but some queues that are planned you may have to sit out if its cool with you.

Unknown Person

August 27 2016
Hmm, if it could be a queue load issue, maybe I'd be better off bringing my Ferengi alt in his D'Kora. The line between "pirate" and "shady merchant" is rather blurry anyway because deep down, everyone's a Ferengi. (284th Rule of Acquisition)
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 27 2016
oohhh now im thinking about a ferengi warship... i could have stolen it from a ferengi i killed in a bar fight! oooo im thinking up my bio now
Ryan Thompson

wsstks

August 28 2016
I will be flying my APU cruiser with rainbow colour turrets. I am going to look so pretty. Ha! See you all there...
Kontxesi

kontxesi

August 28 2016
I'm dressed as a pirate every day, so that's one less thing I need to get ready. And I think the mirror-est thing I could do for her is fly an actual Fed ship. :p
Rob

Duriansol

August 29 2016
For simplicity, the mirror (or equivalent) may be a stolen ship that is NOT [T6]? Cuz... I have some very nice "pirate" ships, except they're T6.

Otherwise, I have almost every mirror and faction ship to date, the exception are the Ferengi. My husbear got the Golden Nagus ship. Now, thanks to the Temporal ship set, he's flying a Platinum Ferengi Ship that shimmers with rainbow. /jealous
Kontxesi

kontxesi

August 29 2016
Quote by Duriansol
My husbear got the Golden Nagus ship. Now, thanks to the Temporal ship set, he's flying a Platinum Ferengi Ship that shimmers with rainbow. /jealous

Um. That sounds fantastic.
Robert

robin

August 29 2016
Aaargh :)
Unknown Person liked this
Rob

Duriansol

September 01 2016
The bio competition and connection to last year's thread is 'broken' it simply kicks me back to my own profile page.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 01 2016
Quote by Duriansol
The bio competition and connection to last year's thread is 'broken' it simply kicks me back to my own profile page.

Sorry about that, The websites going through a few changes, i will adjust the links now

here is the link to THIS years biography competition 
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 03 2016
Hooray!! Reflection day 2 starts today!! 
Here is a run down of todays Times.
In Brief, we are just getting together and queueing for several PvEs through out the day, a chance for us ALL to have fun and do old and new PvEs, even if your not used to them or shy away from some of them like me.. now is a chance to do them within a fun environment of the Armada fleets.

We will be chatting in the "Armada Chat" .. as well as on Teamspeak, if you wish to join us there too.. you dont have to talk.. just come listen to the music and chill ya beans!

as warned in the OP, Thoughs who come as KDF, may not be able to join some non cross fraction Ques, but dont worry more will be set up through the day. Also your KDF toons cant donate to the Armada fleets.. however you can transfer the EC you gain through the loot drops, and log into your FED toons and donate that way.

Im looking forward to seeing your Alternative ships and Toons!!

TeamSpeak Settings:
Download Teamspeak HERE  if you havent already
Address: ts.stonewallgaming.net
Password: stonewall

SEE YOU THERE!!! #Reflectionday2

SAT 3rd SEPT
(To find out your time zones, use this site, its helpful)

The Expendable Redshirts Fleet Contract: 

Starting Random PVE runs @3pmBST/10AM EDT our Contract is to Help with filling The Expendable Redshirts Fleet using our Armada System

Show off Your Mirror/Pirate/Bounty Hunter Toon: 

Walk the catwalk showing off what you've re-imagined your toon as, will he have an eye patch.. will she have pink hair.. will they have battle scars?? come show off your creations and win SWCs!!

7pmBST/2pmEDT until 10pmBST/5pmEDT
Federation Prime Directive & Federation Anti-Borg Alliance Fleet Contracts 

Starting Random PVE runs between these times our Contract is to Help with filling the The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Fleet using our Armada System

SUN 4th SEPT
(To find out your time zones, use this site, its helpful)

The Nethersphere Fleet Contract: 

Running Random PVE runs between these times our Contract is to Help with filling the The Nethersphere Fleet using our Armada System

Team Survival Hour: 

we have beamed aboard a station that has somehow effected our technology making our guns and kits redundant.
ONLY using a mele weapon, Sword, Lurpa.. or even bare fists.. on this Ground PVP map, we have to fight each other to survive!
(NO kits, NO guns, NO Turrets, NO mines.. you get the idea, back to basics fights)

7pmBST/2pmEDT until 11pmBST/6pmEDT
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Fleet Contract:

Running Random PVE runs between these times our Contract is to Help with filling the The FPD & FABA Fleets using our Armada System
2 people liked this
Edited September 09 2016 by GXV3