The Naked Time - Introduction

Ted Hembach

TLara

The Naked Time - Introduction

June 29 2016
Do you also notice the world getting weirder from day to day? More and more people behave in a strange manner, the weather is becoming lifethreatening all over the planet and our animals are either travelling in wrong directions or die for unknown reasons. There are astonishing news in the media every day, and it seems that there should be a link tieing all that together. What is happening?

I want to find out. I started digging, researching, asking questions, what is it that makes people turn evil, did we cause a chain of effects that probably killed our planet, with all the lifeforms crawling around on its surface? What I discovered shocked me, made me happy, shocked me again, it was a rollercoaster of "no, that can't be true" and "what the heck is going on".

These discoveries will be the topics of my coming postings, as the picture is much too complex to explain in one post. I'm very interessted in your thoughts, opinions and statements and perhaps there will be an answer in the end. I wanna start with the good things that come up during my research, than switch to the more depressing ones, closing with the things I don't understand.

[attachment=3603]TNT_Spock.jpg[/attachment]

Because STAR TREK is one of the things that brought us together in this lovely community, I will illustrate my thoughts and ideas with episodes of this fantastic franchise. Gene Roddenberry's vision was to show us opportunities we might consider in building our society, solutions for problems that occur when doing so, and how we could eventually cope with threats which are far too big to handle for us.

Which leads me to a final question: What if the tale, that Gene was telling us, is not about the fiction of science, but about our past?

Hope you enjoy my findings and conclusions. Have fun.

Start here:
The Naked Time - Part 1 - Magnetism
The Naked Time - Part 2 - Gravitation
The Naked Time - Part 3 - Lightspeed
The Naked Time - Part 4 - Time
Unknown Person liked this
Edited July 29 2016 by TLara