Bash at the Beach Event: July 9th!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

June 29 2016
B A S H · A T · T H E · B E A C H
FULL DAY OF FLEET EVENTS ON AND AROUND RISA!
11 people liked this
Edited October 16 2016 by Voleron
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Bash at the Beach Event: Queen of Waves Competition!

June 29 2016
The following tags have been nested in the wrong order: b, b, center, b, b, b, b, b, b, b, b, b, b, b, b
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b, hr in b, center in b, ol in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b, ol in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b, ol in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b, center in b, ol in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b, spoiler in b

Q U E E N · O F · W A V E S · C O M P E T I T I O N
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

[attachment=3623]QueenOfWavesWinner.jpg[/attachment]
(Click image to enlarge!)

CONGRATULATIONS MILMAR (@GR_VITY) for advancing through each of the heats of Stonewall's FIRST ever powerboard competition, to be crowned "Queen of the Waves!!" Milmar has won 5 Stonewall Credits as a result of his victory, PLUS, an additional 5,000 Lohlunat Favours, donated courtesy of T'Lara! Celku came very close, just losing out to Milmar in the final heat, and won 4 Stonewall Credits as a result!

Final Placements:

See the graphic above for the break-down of who advanced from which heat. Our first six placed winners are as follows. All Lohlunat Favours were donated as additional prizes by our amazing fleet member, T'Lara!

1ST PLACE: MILMAR - 5 SWC & 5,000 Lohlunat Favours
2ND PLACE: CELKU - 4 SWC & 2,500 Lohlunat Favours
3RD PLACE: TUVAK - 3 SWC & 1,000 Lohlunat Favours
4TH PLACE: VALERION - 3 SWC & 500 Lohlunat Favours
5TH PLACE: DEX - 2 SWC & 500 Lohlunat Favours
6TH PLACE: CAL - 2 SWC & 500 Lohlunat Favours

6 people liked this
Edited July 11 2016 by Voleron
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Bash at the Beach Event: Jumble in the Jungle Event!

June 29 2016
The following tags have been nested in the wrong order: b, b, center, b, b, b, b, b, b, b, b
The following tags have no closing tag: b, b
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b, hr in b, ol in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, center in b, hr in b, center in b

J U M B L E · I N · T H E · J U N G L E
BASH AT THE BEACH EVENT
INSTRUCTIONS

Click on each of the sixteen puzzles, one at a time
Play the mini-game to unscramble the picture (tablet friendly)
Use your toon to go to the in-game location shown in the picture
Determine what object is missing from the unscrambled photo (look carefully!)
Your answer should match the number of blanks beneath the picture
Write down your answer
Once you've solved all 16 puzzles, write down the letter from your answers that correspond to the RED blank to discover the mystery phrase!
Click the 'submit' button at the bottom of the thread to submit your answers and finish!

2 people liked this
Edited July 10 2016 by Voleron
Mark

Azrael

June 30 2016
YES!!!!! I love that theres some later times, i always have a hard time getting on during the day :woohoo:
2 people liked this
A.J.

xochild

July 01 2016
Sounds like a fun day, I'll be travelling overnight for a con and then there all day. Have fun!
Unknown Person liked this
Kontxesi

kontxesi

July 02 2016
Man! The first day of my vacation. I might be able to take a laptop with me.... Hopefully I'll be able to join some. Looks like an awesome day!
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

July 03 2016
I think I will give it a go, do my best
, I want some of those gifts, and maybe spending some time among you lot will lift me from my recloseted funk lately.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 03 2016
Quote by Ellamin
I think I will give it a go, do my best
, I want some of those gifts, and maybe spending some time among you lot will lift me from my recloseted funk lately.

Awesome! Excited to see you there! :cheer:
Cal

calx

July 04 2016
cool trailer!!!
Lambda Corvus

corvus

July 04 2016
I'd love to be there for the fleet mark event as it would be nice to do some PvE content with some fleeties. The thing I'm wondering is if voice-based communication is mandatory for coordination during matches.

Also concerned that my not-so-high DPS build will be unacceptable.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Bash at the Beach Event: July 9th!

July 04 2016
Quote by corvus
I'd love to be there for the fleet mark event as it would be nice to do some PvE content with some fleeties. The thing I'm wondering is if voice-based communication is mandatory for coordination during matches.

:) number one objective is have fun. Trust me, I'm terrible at following directions at PVE and that's with Teamspeak lol and my ship is just average. Some PVEs do voice simply so that people can chat, a lot of PVEs are basic enough to not require voice, but there's always text.
Lambda Corvus

corvus

Re:Bash at the Beach Event: July 9th!

July 04 2016
Thanks for these words, they are reassuring.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Re:Bash at the Beach Event: July 9th!

July 04 2016
Quote by corvus
Thanks for these words, they are reassuring.

Of course no worries, we are here to have fun, I don't do STO to get stress or anxiety LOL and neither should you. I should be there, so look for the ship that's gets stuck between structures or the enemies lol.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 04 2016
Quote by corvus

TeamSpeak isn't mandatory for any of our events, and if you do decide to join us on TeamSpeak, speaking isn't required. The "Trek Trivia" event is the only one that is really TeamSpeak based, and even that is primarily only for listening.

As Zander mentioned, there's really no need to worry about not having a top of the line build... the whole event is intended to be fun and casual :) Hope you can swing by and join us!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Queen of Waves Competition: Additional Prizes Announced!

July 04 2016
The following tags have been nested in the wrong order: b, b, center
The following tags have no closing tag: b, b
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b, hr in b, ol in b, center in b

Q U E E N · O F · W A V E S · C O M P E T I T I O N
ADDITIONAL PRIZES ANNOUNCED!
With the 3rd annual Bash at the Beach nearly upon us, I'm excited to announce the addition of some AMAZING prizes for our first ever Queen of the Waves powerboarding competition! T'Lara has offered to donate additional prizes, above and beyond the Stonewall Credits that are already being offered to our participants!

Additional Prizes:

FIRST PLACE: 5,000 Lohlunat Favours
SECOND PLACE: 2,500 Lohlunat Favours
THIRD PLACE: 1,000 Lohlunat Favours
FOURTH PLACE: 500 Lohlunat Favours
FIFTH PLACE: 500 Lohlunat Favours
SIXTH PLACE: 500 Lohlunat Favours

T'Lara may also ask to challenge one lucky contestant to a 1 versus 1 powerboard race and if they're able to win, T'Lara will part with 1,111 additional favours for spending this year or saving for next! Thank you, T'Lara, for donating to make our first ever Quing (Queen or King) of Waves competition that much more thrilling!

Check the link below for more details!

Edited July 09 2016 by Voleron
Ben

Gravity

July 04 2016
Yeah dont be concerned about teamspeak its simple a more effective way to distribute instructions you are more than welcome to mute your microphone and just listen along. Plenty of people do that on events who arent particularly comfortable talking themselves.

As for your DPS it wont be an issue, and if you are interested in improving it we have the shipwright programme to help people optimise their ship builds.
http://fleet.stonewallgaming.net/forums/briefing-room/73753-now-open-office-of-the-shipwright
Jamie

tuvak

July 09 2016
With the powerboards, do they have ones that shoot out exhaust that would make a rainbow? Like one that has red exhaust, orange, yellow, green, blue, (indigo), and violet? That'd look neat in a trailer or just to get a pic of. Sort of like the Blue Angels with their trails when they fly but over the water. Trailer made me think of it.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 09 2016
Looking forward to the fleet getting together again Tomorrow/Today!!
Ill just be back from work in time to catch half of the events yay!
Michael

Mstfrancis

July 09 2016
You know I will be there! I can't wait to put all your surfing prowess to shame... Just kidding, I don't know how to surf.
Ted Hembach

TLara

July 10 2016
That was an awesome event! Really great! We enjoyed it very much, thanks to our Master Beach Party Celebrater VOLERON and his little helping hands!!! Look at the picture and see how chilling that luao was. Love and kisses!

[attachment=3618]voleron.jpg[/attachment]
3 people liked this