Stellaris

Petar

werePetar

Stellaris

April 27 2016
game infoits seems like great upcoming space strategy and it will have mod suport so there might be start treak,star wars mod soon

I have high hopes for this game )
Unknown Person liked this
Edited April 27 2016 by werePetar
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

Stellaris

May 13 2016
I just saw this. I think Master of Orion is trying to copy some of the same things. Of course, I almost missed this because of the Civilization VI announcement. I'm going to have no money with all these games coming out.
David

Keioel

Stellaris

May 17 2016
It's fun, it released last week and I already have 79 hours played so I'm clearly enjoying it.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stellaris

May 17 2016
This looks really good fun, and reading the reviews on the steam link that was posted I really want it!

Thanks for sharing.

What with COD, SW:Battlefront, STO, Quantum break.. I cant keep up!! I need more hours!!

Unknown Person

Stellaris

May 17 2016
I've been playing it as well, I find it a bit more challenging/complex than Masters of Orion which I've also been enjoying.
CJ Record

Kasandaro

Stellaris

May 22 2016
Something else to consider that, assuming Paradox follows their normal pattern from EUx and CK, is that they don't tend to abandon games and instead love the DLC expansions and constant balance tweaking.
David

Keioel

Stellaris

May 22 2016
I've actually won one game on accident while defending the Galaxy from the homicidal AI's.
Petar

werePetar

Stellaris

May 23 2016
Quote by Keioel
I've actually won one game on accident while defending the Galaxy from the homicidal AI's.

P I love planet civilization observation events

Unknown Person

Stellaris

May 23 2016
Make sure you've got a BIG fleet defending your homeworld and don't piss off your neighbors lol. I've yet to win a game but each time I get a little better.
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Stellaris

May 23 2016
Quote by Jacien
Make sure you've got a BIG fleet defending your homeworld and don't piss off your neighbors lol. I've yet to win a game but each time I get a little better.

I'm always the one attacking...