Tickets Sold Out

Jamie

tuvak

Tickets Sold Out

February 17 2016
I was checking out some possible travel plans to make it to the convention in Vegas and when I got to the Creation page, it said that now even the Copper Packages are sold out. What a bummer! They have as of February 11, 2015 but I think they mean 2016. There is mention that if they can add more seats they will, but who knows. I'll keep checking just in case because I really wanted to try and get to the convention this year to meet up with everybody. This is worse than soggy bacon for sure. :-(

Unknown Person

Tickets Sold Out

February 17 2016
I'm not sure but I think they'll also be selling tickets at the door each day as well.
Jamie

tuvak

Tickets Sold Out

February 17 2016
There was mention on the website that if no tickets were available on the website, then none would be available at the door. It's kind of still early...they might add in another package deal. Plenty of metals left on the period table...Gold, Silver, Copper, ... , maybe a Platinum Package or they'll switch to gems and do a Diamond Package. Still a few months to go and as the date approaches, I'm keeping lookout for more tickets. I reserved the time off work so I'm good there. I might reserve a room anyway and just cancel it if I don't go. Was thinking of the Gold Coast or the Palms. The Palms lets you 72 hours in advance. We'll see.

But, if they do offer some at the door, they'll probably make mention of it at some point shortly. I should've just bought my stuff last weekend but I am a huge procrastinator.

Thanks, Jacien.

:-(
Jamie

tuvak

Tickets Sold Out

May 05 2016
Yay...got my ticket today for the convention from the CreationNet auctions they had a couple weeks ago. Cost me an arm and a leg, but I got it. Can't wait to meet up with some of you there since I'm coming solo.
3 people liked this
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Tickets Sold Out

May 05 2016
That's so awesome, I'm going to add you to our Facebook chat -we use this to communicate in general but specifically during the convention. We coordinate everything through that.
Jamie

tuvak

May 05 2016
so then that's where all the leg humping appointments have been getting scheduled! secrets secrets secrets! :-)
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

May 05 2016
Excited to see you there! You bring the bacon
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

May 05 2016
Quote by Zander_Hawk
That's so awesome, I'm going to add you to our Facebook chat -we use this to communicate in general but specifically during the convention. We coordinate everything through that.

We have a FB chat :O
3 people liked this
Mark

Azrael

Tickets Sold Out

May 07 2016
Congrats!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Ben

Gravity

Tickets Sold Out

May 07 2016
As Jamie said we have a FB chat?
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

May 07 2016
Quote by medgirl1025
Quote by Zander_Hawk

We have a FB chat :O

???
The auction prices are outrageous, so unless they open a new package I won't be able to go. However my room an air are booked so I'll be there kinda
Sam

Gravitos

Tickets Sold Out

May 08 2016
I'll be there with the hubby *who I'm dragging with cuz I've gone to Disney World a crap ton of times with him* and a couple friends of ours.

We'll try to meet up for a drink or something with the Fleeties but since it's his trip too I must balance out the geekiness with being a good husband. lol.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

May 08 2016
Quote by Gravity
As Jamie said we have a FB chat?

Back in 2014, I had asked Jacien to set up a chat through the GroupMe app so that anyone going to Vegas (stonewall and nonstonewall) could coordinate activities, set up hangouts, and keep each other updated. It functioned ok but it had limited options. Later on I saw that most of us had FB accounts and there's a Star Trek Las Vegas page that Jacien or Bradley created (I have it saved somewhere), so I started an FB instant messenger group chat -we've been using that since 2015.

It's not really a stonewall chat thing, we have friends, people that happen to be in stonewall, and love ones on it so it's more of a "Star Trek Las Vegas" group chat with all the craziness and adult banter (definitely over 21 and not for the sensitive of mind and heart) LOL.

It's been a great tool to have because we can keep each other updated instantly during convention times and hilariously amused during non-convention times. It's a very laid back, fun and crazy group.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

May 08 2016
Quote by Zander_Hawk
I started an FB instant messenger group chat -we've been using that since 2015.

Am I in this group? I rarely use FB messenger, but will keep tuned to it more closely once the con approaches - can you shoot me an invite?
Ben

Gravity

Tickets Sold Out

May 09 2016
It was more, I'm coming to Vegas this year. No real rush in sorting chat out I guess as it's still months away.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Re:Tickets Sold Out

May 09 2016
Quote by Voleron
Quote by Zander_Hawk
I started an FB instant messenger group chat -we've been using that since 2015.

Am I in this group? I rarely use FB messenger, but will keep tuned to it more closely once the con approaches - can you shoot me an invite?

I totally thought that you were on it already haha. I'll send you invite.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

May 09 2016
Quote by Gravity
It was more, I'm coming to Vegas this year. No real rush in sorting chat out I guess as it's still months away.

Let me know if you want an invite, like I said that's a bunch of us on there, it's a very casual and crazy group not for the faint of mind and heart LOL.
Ben

Gravity

Tickets Sold Out

May 10 2016
Oh very much want an invite
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

May 10 2016
Quote by Gravity
Oh very much want an invite

I sent you an FB friends Req, I can add you after that :)