Star Trek: Horizon - The Romulan War

Iain Smith

eazzie79

February 11 2016
Star Trek:Horizon - The Romulan War The crowd funded Star Trek fan film premieres on February 28th on YouTube

[attachment=3465]STHorizon.jpg[/attachment]
9 people liked this
Edited February 11 2016 by eazzie79
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

February 12 2016
Thanks eazzie!! I didnt know about this... i just checked out the trailer.. anything with Romulans ill enjoy.

Ill look forward to this, it looks cool.

(Invalid video video code)

6 people liked this
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

February 13 2016
I am interested in this one, enterprise is my favorite trek show, with tos and tng following behind, so I hope they did well.
Michael

Mstfrancis

[PROCESSED][STO]Introduction.

February 13 2016
There are not a lot of fan film trailers that I stop and watch all the way through... this one kept my attention! Thanks for sharing!
Mark

Azrael

February 13 2016
Awesome! :cheer:
Iain Smith

eazzie79

February 13 2016
Here is trailer #1

Unknown Person liked this
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

Star Trek Horizon

February 26 2016
found this today, pretty good fan film truly worth a watch.

3 people liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

February 27 2016
Two days early but here you go The full movie

4 people liked this

Unknown Person

February 27 2016
Well worth watching. Very professional, excellent story, acting and FX are top-notch. It's hard to believe it's "just" a fan film.

I just wonder how long it will be before Paramount sues. :dry:
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Star Trek Horizon

February 28 2016
I watched this today and I was really, truly impressed by the production quality. It's too bad that this one hasn't gotten nearly the press coverage as projects like Axanar and Renegades, presumably because there aren't any of the Trek actors associated to the project, but it was truly quite good!

The VFX, costuming and sets are top notch and professional quality; a lot better than Renegades. Typically where I feel that fan films fall short is in the acting... typically because the fans in charge of making the film also want the centre seat and some screen time. Unfortunately, they're fans and not actors, and you can usually tell. In this instance, I felt the acting was for the most part, decent enough.

All in all, I'd really recommend giving this film a watch if you haven't already, as well as some positive attention online!

2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

February 28 2016
Thanks so much Eazzie and Niko!! :silly: (ive merged both your topics together)

I've watched the first 15 mins, it looks awesome so far, the effects look stunning.. I cant wait to stream it through the Xbox tonight

:silly: :cheer:

Unknown Person liked this
Edited February 28 2016 by GXV3
Iain Smith

eazzie79

Star Trek Horizon

February 28 2016
Ryan T Husk - Script writer / Make up artist and Crew member of USS Archer in Renegades is in Horizon ANDDDDD Rico Anderson who played the Syphon Boras in Renegades is in Horizon :P