Gene Roddenberry's lost words

Jamie

tuvak

January 05 2016
would be really neat to know what was on the floppies. given the time frame, it could really be anything from lost scripts, to contracts, or even just a personal diary/journal.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

January 05 2016
[attachment=3437]image.jpeg[/attachment]

I WILL find out...!

2 people liked this
Pnutt Buttah

pnuttbuttah

January 05 2016
Quote by tuvak
would be really neat to know what was on the floppies. given the time frame, it could really be anything from lost scripts, to contracts, or even just a personal diary/journal.

I'm thinking same-sex slash fiction with an endless supply of new red shirts :whistle:
3 people liked this
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

January 05 2016
If stories about Gene's last few years are to be believed, i assume they're cocktail recipes.
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

January 05 2016
Quote by Ereiid
If stories about Gene's last few years are to be believed, i assume they're cocktail recipes.

That could still be a worthwhile find!

Jamie

tuvak

January 06 2016
hell yeah! it might actually be some new Trek drinks. might be a twist on a Raktajino.
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

January 06 2016
Quote by tuvak
hell yeah! it might actually be some new Trek drinks. might be a twist on a Raktajino.

That may be alternately too much, or not enough credit for Gene's rampaging alcoholism.

Like - two parts bourbon, to one part bourbon, with a splash of bourbon kind of alcoholism.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

January 06 2016
Most of the comments on that article were about how the Roddenberry estate could have done the reading/restoration themselves hahaha. I'm in the same page as you guys, I'm more curious about what they discovered. They gave us nothing!!! -not even a juicy snip of context, or topic. Perhaps in the years to come we will see the posthumous works of the Gene Roddenberry in some form of book or tv show.