The Witcher 3

Seba

WhatSoEver

The Witcher 3

November 09 2015
I can't see any reference to the Witcher games in the forum, so I thought I'll mention it. Do Stonewall Vanguard gaymers play the Witcher? Being a proud compatriot of the developer B) and a fan of the books, I was wondering how far it reaches.
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

The Witcher 3

November 09 2015
I've been a big fan of the Witcher series, though I haven't been able to get my hands on the third installment yet. It's been fantastic so far, though! Love the lore and the swords look pretty awesome, too! Would be cool to own a replica :cheer:
Edited November 09 2015 by Unknown Person
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

The Witcher 3

November 09 2015
I've tried it a couple of times, but I found the controls were to clumsy for pc. I do however have a XBox controller nowadays, so I might give it a try again somewhere in the future. It really was the controls that made me lose interest in the games, the rest I found quite fascinating.
Edited November 09 2015 by Lars_Zandor
Seba

WhatSoEver

The Witcher 3

November 12 2015
Just a hint - I never went through the first two Witchers, for various reasons, the clumsy controls being one of them - but Witcher 3 is really worth playing. It made Dragon Age Inquisition a silly little game for me, and I consider myself a fan of DA series. It might actually be the best game I've ever played B)
2 people liked this