Fallout 4

Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Fallout 4

November 04 2015
Didn't see a FO 4 thread. If there is one, apologies, but I wanted to share this:
http://www.rpg-gaming.com/fo4.html

Also, 6 more days until release :woohoo:
Unknown Person liked this
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

Fallout 4

November 04 2015
I dont believe there is another topic. I am eagerly awaiting my package from Amazon.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fallout 4

November 04 2015
YES!!! Im getting mine from Amazon too, for Xbox One, with the art book and soundtrack and fallout 3!!

So excited. you can Mod on the consoles now too!
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Fallout 4

November 05 2015
Quote by GXV3

It will never top pc modding.

:P
Lesley

LesleyA

Fallout 4

November 05 2015
I refuse to buy this game on the grounds it will turn me into a hermit never to see the light of day again :blink: Seriously a cross between Duke Nukem and Skyrim cant really fail can it?
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fallout 4

November 05 2015
Quote by Lars1091
Quote by GXV3

It will never top pc modding.

ooo ooo ooooo ooooooohhhh He gonna go der!!

On a serious Note... Dont forget to Download your Pip Boy App for your phone..
Its just been released just now on your app store.
so that it connects with your console or PC, so you can check your stats while away from the game

Bethesda has launched the official Fallout 4 Pip-Boy app for Android mobile devices. The app can be downloaded for free on the Google Play store. It grants access to a number of features, including the ability to interact with Fallout 4 on the PS4, Xbox One, or PC.

Players can use the app to check data in Fallout 4 including their stats, inventory, map, and radio. The app also has the ability to play holotape games, with Atomic Command included for free. It’s worth noting that for players who have picked up the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy edition, the app works well with a phone strapped to the Pip-Boy device.
4 people liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Fallout 4

November 05 2015
2 people liked this
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

Fallout 4

November 05 2015
2 people liked this
Seba

WhatSoEver

Fallout 4

November 09 2015
On a "lighter" note, I hear that all "human" companions will be romanceable regardless of their gender. :woohoo: It's slightly reminescent of the Dragon Age 2 romance galore B)
Edited November 09 2015 by WhatSoEver
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Fallout 4

November 09 2015
Nice, although not really a surprise. They did that in Skyrim too and was received quite well by the fanbase.
I just got my Steamcode in the mail and am preloading the game right now. :woohoo:
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

Fallout 4

November 09 2015
I need an i7-core laptop!!! Grmbl, grmbl, grmbl... :P
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Fallout 4

November 09 2015
I've got an I5-core Alienware. When I bought it, I would be able to play FO4 on medium graphics with the info that was known back than. It'll run fine, even on your laptop. :P
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Fallout 4

November 10 2015
It has been released. I shall commence playing (and streaming - see signature for links) shortly.

Also, what the hell? The game is out for not even 30 minutes and there are freaking mods already? :blink:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/?

Edit: I'm pretty sure I found my new favourite Fallout game. Also, the system requirements aren't nearly as high as I thought. I'm perfectly able to play the game on max settings without any lag at all. I sort of assumed mid level graphics would be straining it on my pc. :woohoo:
Edited November 10 2015 by Lars_Zandor
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

Fallout 4

December 05 2015
So how are people enjoying the new stuff?; modding and basecrafting, power armor; O MY!
Josie

Overyde

Fallout

December 08 2015
I just got the fallout anthology which has all the games and DLC packs for all fallout games minus fallout 4. :woohoo:

I am leaving this message to let you know if you don't see me on I'm still in my Fallout hole :P

If I'm not back in time to not get kicked I will understand and maybe consider sending in a rescue party. Be sure to prepare them as well, I will most likely be dwelling and total darkness minus the computer/TV screen, half starved, unkempt, hairy, covered in my own filth, and hissing at the light from outside which will most likely be blinding me. :huh:
2 people liked this
Seba

WhatSoEver

Fallout 4

December 09 2015
I don't know about modding, but the base game is quite fascinating as it is B)
Seba

WhatSoEver

Fallout

December 15 2015
Though the description of your potential state resulting from the mentioned affliction is a bit off-putting, as a person who is aware of the Fallout 1 and 2 patiently waiting on my hard drive until I have some free time to give them my undivided attention, I must admit I can relate.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fallout 4

December 15 2015
(Merged the two fallout Threads together)