http://www.enterprise3dproject.com/

WOW, just wow.

(Invalid video video code)
7 people liked this
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

Enterprise-D Virtual Tour

September 22 2015
I dunno... after seeing the scene of the landing shuttle... why do I feel the urge to purchase Wing Commander 2 and make it work on my Win 8.1 pc? What´s wrong with me??? xD

But anyway... I would love to have the opportunity to explore ships in STO like this.
Or even to actually FLY to an away mission (not just to pop up on a planet after a map change) and coming back like it´s showed in the vid. One can dream, right?

Or to have the unreal engine. I´m always under the suspicion that STO tries to fry either my GPU or my CPU... even on minimal settings.
Edited September 22 2015 by AndreaMaria
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

September 22 2015
Agreed; the attention to detail is just magnificent.

From the force field sound effect, to the Starboard Sharks floor decal, to the ovoid cargo elevators, to Jean-Luc's Kurlan Naiskos - these modelers know what they're doing.

Can we talk real quick about how the driver felt the need to visit every lounge between the shuttlebay and the bridge? I feel like we're on a pub crawl. Do we need to stage an intervention?
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 24 2015
I love it!!!! I hope the creator makes it assailable to us someday, so we can have a walk around.

The main shuttlebay was huge!!! really gives an idea of the proper size of the ship