Creation Entertainment - Star Trek Las Vegas 2016, 50th Aniversary!!

Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

September 18 2015
It is that time everyone. Tickets for Captain's chair and Commander's chair are on sale now. Going fast and expect huge slow downs on the website. Gold was sold out at last years con. Other packages are not on sale yet. Link below.

Creation Entertainment STLV 2016!
2 people liked this
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

September 18 2015
Thanks for posting!

In case any of you reading this are considering the above, some food for thought: A lot of us going next year are going to wait for the general passes to come out, for several reasons -- 1) the general tickets are sometimes just to the left or right of some of the higher priced packages (these above are probably a bit closer to the front, though), 2) there's a lot of us going, and general means open seating so you can sit with your friends, 3) you save money that can be used for autographs/ photos, you get all the benefits of 1 & 2 and you get to hang with your fellow fleeties for the con :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
2 people liked this
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

September 18 2015
Thank you, Brandon!

I totally forgot to add that in there. But, good to know for any who may be adamant about their seating/package.
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

September 19 2015
Now since, i like asking the silly question cause..... "i'm an Australian" and i suck at finding things from time to time, but what are the prices for those who aren't so great and grand in locating them...

LMAO
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Creation Entertainment - Star Trek Las Vegas 2016, 50th Aniversary!!

September 29 2015
Quote by Dax_aussie_boy
Now since, i like asking the silly question cause..... "i'm an Australian" and i suck at finding things from time to time, but what are the prices for those who aren't so great and grand in locating them...

LMAO

General Admission in 2015 was $149 for the 4 days. Enclosed is last year's information (while it's still up)
http://www.creationent.com/cal/st_lasvegas_tickets.html

For those of us veteran fleet members, Brandon, myself and others, we tend to coordinate general hangouts and attend the showrooms together -it's a very unique experience to bond with everyone -it's like being part of ship's crew with amazing energy.

Zander Hawk
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

September 30 2015
I had been wondering about this for a while... but ive had to rethink about coming to Las vegas next year as I had hoped to cough up the money between now and march but my job is a casual job which means it could have the potential possibility of me having few hours or none at any given time plus there at least about 2 months of where i wouldnt get paid from them as its holidays and all.

So i may have to consider to put money together for the either the following year or the year after... :(