League of Legends

Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

League of Legends

August 12 2015
Anyone playing? I'm on the NA server, Summoner Name: CapnBranFlakes. Let's team up and rock the rift!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

August 12 2015
I play the game alot on euw, but I do have an Na account for when euw inevitably breaks for half a day every now and again :p
Unknown Person liked this
A.J.

xochild

League of Legends

August 18 2015
Welcome to Summoner's Rift, my reply will start in 30 seconds!

I play League every so often, and I usually main support in case anyone needs that position filled (if your head's in the gutter from that sentence, I'll quote Smosh's Honest Trailer for the game "Yeah? Well, QQ you noob"), though I'm currently only generally playing with people I know since I'm really into Warframe and other games ATM. Just got a little too burned out in the past little while, but I do still play!

I play (same @handle) as "Xochild" on NA, and "xochild" on EUW, EUN, LAN, LAS, and OCE.

Easiest way to get me to play is either message me on Steam, or Twitter. Or send me a message through this site, I'll figure out how to read it...eventually ;)
David

Keioel

League of Legends

September 13 2015
So I'm gonna be reinstalling this as a requirement for getting some of my LoL friends to play HotS with me ;) Summoner name is Keioel (go figure lol)
A.J.

xochild

League of Legends

September 14 2015
Great to hear from another Summoner, Keioel! One question: which server are you on? ;)
David

Keioel

League of Legends

September 14 2015
NA :)
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

League of Legends

September 15 2015
Quote by Keioel
So I'm gonna be reinstalling this as a requirement for getting some of my LoL friends to play HotS with me ;) Summoner name is Keioel (go figure lol)
Request sent!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Rocco

Swizzle

League of Legends

September 15 2015
Hiya!

I would love to play sometime aswell Keioel!

I will pop you an invite as soon as I get home and I hope to see you on the Rift :)

Swizz
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

League of Legends

September 15 2015
League's next champ revealed! Champion Reveal: Kindred, the Eternal Hunters. Learn more ----> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-reveal-kindred-eternal-hunters

[attachment=3220]unnamed.jpg[/attachment]

What do you think of them?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

September 15 2015
well now another champ to try and shoehorn into support :D
Sam

SamRonin

League of Legends

September 16 2015
I toy with the idea of trying LoL sometime. But I really dont have the time to get really into it like things seem to require. Digging into Meta, builds and so on.

I would need some very noob friendly casual group to learn with that would not be fool of the typical griefing intolerance associated with almost all MOBA players.

If there was a casual/relaxed mode available then that might well appeal to the likes of me.
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

League of Legends

September 16 2015
When you first start out, you have to play against bots, so it's super casual. We could also make custom games where it's just Stonewallers playing with you, and it's safe and fun way to learn. :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Rocco

Swizzle

League of Legends

September 17 2015
I tried support Kindred... It, it was something... The ultimate was kinda good?

Overall like a 5/10 better support compared to Vayne, worse than Draven.
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

September 17 2015
I like playing the unconventional supports myself, I remember seeing velkoz's kit and making him a support day 1 of his release which for some raised eyebrows.

I do love Leona but she is too damm good it makes things a bit too easy :p
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

League of Legends

September 17 2015
If I'm not mistaken, Swizzle got to Gold maining Vel'koz support. I know many others who have made it high up maining him support, too lol

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
David

Keioel

League of Legends

September 17 2015
LOL It's been so long since I've played so much of the artwork has changed
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

September 17 2015
Oh yeah he is a mainstream support now but on day 1 I got some funny looks for sure. I do love me some bot lane laser beams. It is really strong it doesn't surprise me swizzle did well in ranked with him.

After it appeared on the launcher I tried trundle support, I really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed recently buffed teemo as a support, the moving in bushes stealthed was great.
Karl Abad

LoveStrut

League of Legends

September 25 2015
Heyo, everyone!

I'd love to play some League with ya'll if you're down. :] I usually play Support, but I can do whatever. Don't expect too much from my Jungle though. I'm just straight up terribad in the jungle haha. On NA, I'm Riot LoveStrut. :D
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

September 25 2015
You people from riot need to get euw accounts I have no runes or masteries or champs on NA but most of all no skins how else can I show off my epeen.
Rocco

Swizzle

League of Legends

September 25 2015
I think we should get a game together on NA. Gravity DW bring your no runes or masteries account!
Edited September 25 2015 by Swizzle