Manu Intiraymi coming to Stonewall Times

Iain Smith

eazzie79

August 10 2015
&feature=youtu.be

I am very proud and honored to announce that coming soon to Stonewall Times will be the Star Trek Voyager and Star Trek Renegades star Manu Intiraymi.
9 people liked this
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

August 10 2015
This is awesome! I am looking forward to the documentary. :D
3 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

August 10 2015
Very cool for us to get an inside scoop with a Trek actor! Looking forward to it!
3 people liked this
Volkrov (Eurrsk) Ruk

Eurrsk

August 10 2015
Awesome awesome! B)
2 people liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

August 10 2015
This may or may not be the one I decide I want used, but I thought I would share it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0eIHShR8B6RUFZtdDZRYzEtUk0/view

I just want to say, that since announcing to the fleet the interview with Manu, I have received many messages of support from fleet members wishing me all the best for the project, to them I want to say thank you so very very much. This hasn't been a quickie project for me I have in fact been working on it for about two months, contacting production companies, chatting to Manu on a regular basis, getting everything in place that I needed to get in place. To be totally honest I never expected in a million years that Manu would agree to the interview, but when he did, well I'm sure you can guess my reaction.

I'm not doing this project for myself. I'm doing it for you guys, my Stonewall Fleet members. The Fleet I love and respect.

Thanks for reading LLAP \\//
4 people liked this
Edited August 10 2015 by eazzie79
Iain Smith

eazzie79

August 13 2015
24 hours to go guys

eeeeeek
4 people liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

August 15 2015
Well the interview is done ..... And it was a truly epic experience ... Over two hours spent chatting with Manu, and he's given me some scoops and exclusives to share with you guys. There is one thing still to come from him though, which I will share either towards the end of the year, or you will all have to wait till the beginning of next year to find out what it is (no spoilers from me :P).

Have a rather sore throat now though :(, but having the opportunity to have an experience like that a sore throat I can live with.

Now comes the hard part, putting it into words to make it an enjoyable read for you all.

There's another ST cast member interview in the pipeline, so watch this space .....
6 people liked this
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

August 15 2015
Greatly looking forward to lies ahead. :D
Unknown Person liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

August 21 2015
Well that's the interview all typed up now. It was a lot harder than I had imagined, but thoroughly enjoyable though.

Just needs to be proof read and edited, then all you lovely fleeties will get to read :)
3 people liked this
Cal

calx

August 21 2015
Quote by eazzie79
Well that's the interview all typed up now. It was a lot harder than I had imagined, but thoroughly enjoyable though.

Just needs to be proof read and edited, then all you lovely fleeties will get to read :)

lol there goes my weekend! :lol:
Iain Smith

eazzie79

August 22 2015
Awwww it's only 15 pages 4200 words