Regex

Regex

July 21 2015
Do we have an regex aficionados in the community? I could use some help with a regular expression when parsing some bbcode.

Unknown Person

Regex

July 21 2015
Why yes, I believe you want to crosscheck the IR database and parse with the subdominate domain and then you absolutely must make sure the parent directory has chrysalis file formats so the predetermined domain is inexplicably replicated to produce to proper proportion of the intended expression.

You're welcome!
Unknown Person liked this
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

Regex

July 21 2015
I'm not gonna lie. This got me a little hot. Even though I have no idea what either of you are talking about. :-P
2 people liked this

Regex

July 21 2015
Quote by bullocaj
Why yes, I believe you want to crosscheck the IR database and parse with the subdominate domain and then you absolutely must make sure the parent directory has chrysalis file formats so the predetermined domain is inexplicably replicated to produce to proper proportion of the intended expression.

Did you use some sort of technobable generator for that or did you make it up yourself?

Quote by bullocaj
You're welcome!

No thank you.
Unknown Person liked this
Steve Roberts

MidNiteShadow7

Re:Re: Regex

July 25 2015
Quote by Vidan@notaredshirt79
I'm not gonna lie. This got me a little hot. Even though I have no idea what either of you are talking about. :-P

LOL, RegEx stands for Regular Expression and it is used for parsing and manipulating text as well text replacement and pattern validation.

Just about every programming language has this functionality.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk