Dragrace!!! Its BACK

Drew

nwcowboy69

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 02 2015
OK I will say it. I am supper excited that the new season of RuPauls Drag Race starts 3/2/14. I enjoy good over acting drama filled drag queens. Especially when I don't have to spend the time down in our local bar that hosts our drag shows. Such a sleazy dirty dive bar.
Unknown Person liked this
Edited March 02 2015 by nwcowboy69
Ben

Gravity

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 03 2015
I recently caught up on this show it is so trashy but that is where its charm is.I will try to keep up with the new season.
Romario

Romario

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 03 2015
Oddly enough, as big a fan as I am of the show, this first episode seems a bit meh to me. We'll see as the season progresses, I suppose.:unsure:

Frozenlily

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 03 2015
I cant wait to watch it!! :D too bad Vicky from the group with Wiliam and Detox is not on it :(

Unknown Person

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 03 2015
Dammit, I forgot to set my DVR. I'm sure they're re-running the episode ad-nauseum though so I'm sure I'll catch it.
Rayne MacGeorge

pollockjaw

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 03 2015
Oh I'm sure they will air it a thousand times. Watched it last night, and Untucked is saved for tonight :)
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Dragrace!!! Its BACK

March 07 2015
First episodes are always a little slow - too many queens to get a taste of, get a feel for.

Even with six-and-a-half seasons of precedent, getting a feel for a dozen personalities is just too much for a 45 minute episode.

That having been said, more often than not, first impressions last and count:

Miss Fame: This year's front-runner, based on pre-season hype; solid wardrobe and makeup skills
Pearl: easily the cutest boy out of drag; gives off an edgy Raja feel
Max: this year's theater queen, in the vein of Jinkx (but also just a little Mimi Imfurst); we'll see how affected that accent is when she gets into her first shouting match
Violet: this year's shit-stirrer; so far, the best nominee for the villain edit
Kandy Ho: of all the Puertoriqueno queens, she seems to have the best English skills; should prove to be less of an issue for the acting challenges, Snatch Game in particular
Kennedy Davenport: blathering on about her dance skills should turn out some hot lipsyncs, which she'll need since she's probably going to be lipsyncing for her life a bit
Katya: character-based queens can be a double-edged sword, they can be compelling (Jinkx, Alaska), or it can hamstring her (Dela)
Sasha Belle: comes off as trying a lil' hard; is definitely going to be shit on by the other girls; might as well have a target painted on her cincher