My Apologies

Dylan

BlindSide

My Apologies

February 23 2015
alright, so the last time you saw me, I made this long post about how I was leaving. I made a big deal out of something not that big, and for that I apologize. I allowed real life stresses and confusion cloud my judgement. I don't mean to make excuses, but I thought I should at least explain. for awhile now, I've been very confused about certain personal matters and that's been stressing me out. On top of that, work has gotten increasingly busy and chaotic with no end in sight. put together, it's left me a little touchy.

For now, however, I think I'm ready to try and make a comeback. I hope there are no hard feelings because, like I said before, I somehow let outside events decide how I handle that kind of thing. Ever since I posted that goodbye, I've kinda regretted the way I put things.
6 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

My Apologies

February 24 2015
Glad to have you back for some more Star Trekkin'! The stars await!
Unknown Person liked this
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

My Apologies

February 24 2015
Welcome back! :)

Frozenlily

My Apologies

February 24 2015
Welcome back Blindside :D
Cal

calx

My Apologies

February 24 2015
welcome back huggies :D
Steven

stevenb4978

My Apologies

February 24 2015
Bad things happen in life, I hope things will get better soon. We're glad to have you back :)
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

My Apologies

February 24 2015
Welcome back, BlindSide! :laugh:
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

My Apologies

February 24 2015
I've been there, welcome back
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:My Apologies

March 17 2015
The good thing about voluntary social groups is that you can come and go as you please, hang out for hours upon hours or simply make a 5 minute appearance. Things happen and life matters need to be taken care of, or, a time to unplugg is often needed, either way, in the end no worries and feel free to come and go :).

Zander Hawk
Philip Bower

DragonBAHR

My Apologies

March 17 2015
The wonderful thing about a social community full of trek lovers is that we can all understand that sometimes life happens and that sometimes the best thing to do is step away and come back when the head is cleared..

Glad you were able to come back and issue an apology, while I did not and will not read the original post I welcome you back to the family with arms wide open.

Philip
Jacob

Higgins

Re:My Apologies

March 18 2015
Don't worry about it, we all have times like that at some point, what's important is that you did it, and you've learned and grown as a person because of it, and welcome back