Star Trek Attack Wing

Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Star Trek Attack Wing

December 09 2014
Anybody play this?
I have slowly picked up a D'kyr, Vo and Negh'Var, liked the models.
Then, recently I got a great deal on some doubled up starter sets with a pair of customized galaxy class ships and some other Tournament only bits, (2 sets of federation and cardassian fighters, redshirts, Nor Station parts, lots of planets, a nice felt starfield play mat, faction color bases and some plastic movement finder parts)

at the time I write this I have an NX class and Chang's Bird of Prey on the way and just found out about one of the D7s coming with cyrano jones, who generates TRIBBLES! :woohoo:

really looking forward to getting into it more, finding some people that play it, who knows, maybe I'll find some good friends through it., seen the neat TOS gorn ship in person, played against some tholians, and seen some other nice stuff, (nebula class, cloaked ship models, The ship type Seven of nine's family flew...)
Unknown Person liked this
Edited December 09 2014 by LoonShy
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Star Trek Attack Wing

January 05 2015
I would have thought at least someone would ask what the game was.... it seems really really under-played... it's not bad, especially if you can come up with additional rules to tweak the gameplay so you don't have a "borg bomb" or something else unbeatable.
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

Star Trek Attack Wing

January 05 2015
I would love playing it if any stores around me sold it. My ability to buy stuff is limited and it seems to be pricey.
Unknown Person liked this
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Star Trek Attack Wing

January 06 2015
you could keep an eye out for a lot on ebay, I got started that way.
Cal

calx

Star Trek Attack Wing

January 06 2015
actually i got this for xmas! was avoiding it as most of my money is going into the never ending starship collection!!! arghd! i need more space!

haven't opened it yet, how to play? :)
Sam

Gravitos

Star Trek Attack Wing

January 06 2015
I've bought several of them just for the ships. Don't actually play since NO one I know does. :( I collect them and the HeroClix ships just cuz they are cool looking. lol
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Star Trek Attack Wing

January 06 2015
if you've ever watched wil weaton's tabletop playing of x-wing, that's the basic game play, but you get missions and stuff with each ship, so, the more you have, the more you can do.