Guest Passes for World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

November 26 2014
Hey Everyone,

Some of you know me and some of you don't. But that doesn't matter, cause i have a very special gift to everyone.

I have some guest passes for 4 people. 2 guest passes for World of Warcraft and 2 guest passes for Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty.

Those that pick the WoW passes can play free until they reach level 20 on their toon.

The restrictions are that you won't get full access to WoW's game features unless you decide to pay for the game and a subscription fee per month.

Those that pick the SC2:WoL will be able to play a selection of Starcraft 2 missions, challenges and multi-player maps for free, again certain game features are restricted, in order to remove it you will need to upgrade to the full version of the game.

Guest Passes Key will be sent to people who express interest and are the first in line of my inbox to receive them. I will update this forum once all passes are gone or if there are any left. I will notify those who missed out on this, as soon as possible. I will include instructions on how you can claim the free trial to those that are first in. All I ask is that you pick one pass only, you can't have both passes of the same game or one of each.

Please be mindful and respectful. If there is any issues with the pass key, please notify me, I only realized after cleaning up a while ago that I was in possession of these passes and I got them around the time of when Heart of the Swarm came out.

As far as I can see from Google searching and browsing the Blizzard forums about these, I can't locate any information, stipulating if there is an expiration date of when they have to be used by.

If by the end of the year, no one has claimed interest in these passes, I will dispose them.

Anyway, I hope I haven't taken too much of everyone's time with reading this very long winded post. You all have a wonderful week and I hope to see some of you in-game on Star Trek Online.

Dax
3 people liked this
Steven Skeffington

Rasilek

November 26 2014
Now is a great time to try out WoW! The new expansion is wonderful. :)

Thanks, Dax!
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

November 26 2014
I'm confused, isn't WoW already free-to-play up to level 20? That's how I've played, and I never needed a guest pass. Or is this just get all the little extras that come with a membership?
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

November 27 2014
WoW does have a free trial for their game which anyone can get at any time. The Guest Passes are no different to in comparison.

But again this is as far as I am aware. Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty has a 14 hour in game time before you will need to purchase the full version and with current sales at the moment on Blizzard website.

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
This is the link to the Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, now at the moment, the price for this is down by half at the moment and with the up coming expansion of Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void being made and becoming very popular as we speak, now would be a good time to get into the story of what happened before that so you can see what happened.

World of Warcraft
And with WoW's prices at 75% off at the moment, you are getting a very good deal with the subscription for the first month. And at this price you are essentially from my understanding you are getting most of the recent expansions except the newly released expansion, (Warlords of Daenor) the base installation will give you, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm and Mist of Pandaria.

And with what i heard regarding the newst expansion, the new content is wicked and something that was needed/essential for World of Warcraft.

Dax

Unknown Person

Re:Guest Passes for World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

November 27 2014
I personally loved Starcraft 2! I still play it from time to time and am definitely looking forward to the next expansion :D Thanks for this, Dax!