ArcheAge

Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 13 2014
Hey everyone, has anyone done beta or looking forward to this game? Just logged into head start and wanted to see if anyone else was playing. :)
Unknown Person liked this
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 16 2014
If anyone is interested in playing, I am on the Inoch server. The game is a lot of fun and has a f2p option. (The difference between f2p and patron status is in your ability to hold property, which becomes negated if there is a guild house or if a patron puts a house down for you). Let me know if you have questions or anything! :). I'll put pictures up in my profile for those who wanna see the game.
Edited September 17 2014 by MisterRnR
Ben

Gravity

ArcheAge

September 16 2014
What kinda game is it?
Angel

Angelsilhouette

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Quote by Gravity
What kinda game is it?

Fantasy MMORPG, along the lines of WoW or TERA Rising.
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
There's a big sandbox element to the game. Lots of farming, crafting, and trading to be done as it is a player driven economy. You choose between four races of characters (two on each continent). A cool side note is that characters wont understand each other if they're from different continents. Your character has to learn the foreign tongue - ha! Some other game features are piracy and trial by jury. You have your pvp features, but if you ok pk someone or steal their stuff you can be tried and sentenced to jail time. Or you can build a ship and siege for loot and gold. There's a lot for me to learn but its been fun so far.

Unknown Person

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Still downloading! Will hopefully be able to try it out later tonight or sometime tomorrow :woohoo:
2 people liked this
Chris

HerbaThea

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
I'm installing it right now, I'd be happy to join you. :-)
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Best of luck getting in everyone! Hopefully ill see you guys in there soon. My main is in Inoch but I have low lvl alts on the Tahyang and Naima (sp?) servers just in case. The thing about the game is that there are no real set classes. Sure you can dps, tank, or heal. But there over a hundred diff combos to get you there. And you can change it any time after lvl 10. So you can experience a lot with just one character. I guess cuz I can be an altaholic, that impressed me. So say hi to the purple haired Hirani guy on an armored donkey. That's me.
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
So do you have to install loader like Arc or Steam to play it?
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
I downloaded it via steam. I think you can download it through other means. When I get off from work, I can check. One more hour! Lol
Edited September 17 2014 by MisterRnR
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
No worries. It looks like Trion has it's own thing like Perfect World does. I used to play Rift so I still have my Trion account. :)
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Oh, awesome. A new friend I made in game said that the pvp areas are similar to those in Rift.
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Methinks the login time will be a bit long shall we say. :)
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
I couldn't leave work fast enough. I just got into the game but I think they put me into an overflow area. Keep at it!
Chris

HerbaThea

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
I'm online, I have two characters on Inoch. Herbathea and herbalthea. Add me!
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Congrats! I'm Dorian. Sent you a friend invite
Ron

MisterRnR

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
Lol awww you're a rival faction, the game wont let me talk to you. Ha!
Chris

HerbaThea

ArcheAge

September 17 2014
I have a character in each faction, I'm taking a break for tonight from the game but I'll add you when I'm on later. :-)
Angel

Angelsilhouette

ArcheAge

September 18 2014
I had thought about trying the game, but I remember how I felt had Trion mismanaged Defiance and it turned me off to it.
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

ArcheAge

September 20 2014
Well with a queue of nearly 5000 three days in a row I can safely say, I'll be playing something else.