Dragon Age: Inquisition

Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

April 22 2014
Release date and new trailer released: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:King_Cousland/Inquisition_Gameplay_Trailer_and_Release_Date_Revealed

I have only one thing to say about this: Holy Diddly Damn! :woohoo:
4 people liked this
Bastian

sjcastor

June 13 2014
So looking forward to Inquisition roll on October

AmbientSilence

July 01 2014
This link to the Inquisition website is to an interview/profile regarding their first fully-gay male romance interest! Dorian, a Tevinter Mage.

http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/news/character-profile-dorian

Nicely done Bioware!

Been looking forward to Inquisition for a while, even though I have not actually finished either of the first two (despite many many hours playing both).

Jason
@AmbientSilence
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 01 2014
I cannot wait! a massive fan of Mass effect trilogy and Dragon ages.. Ive been missing exploring and jumping into these sort of games.
and glad they are still making for ps3 gen
David

Keioel

July 01 2014
Dorian is definitely a lock for my team....for now ;)

Edit: Also thank God for the upcoming Dragon Age Keep
Edited July 01 2014 by Keioel
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

November 27 2014
Digging this thread up, since it was released friday!

Did you get it?
What do you think thus far?

SOOOOOO much better than DA2, its moved back to how DA origins was like. im still pretty much at the start of it.
Bit upset about the lack of merchants .. I guess the game wants you to craft as much as you can to get good weapons and armor
Romario

Romario

November 27 2014
Quote by GXV3
Digging this thread up, since it was released friday!

Did you get it?
What do you think thus far?

SOOOOOO much better than DA2, its moved back to how DA origins was like. im still pretty much at the start of it.
Bit upset about the lack of merchants .. I guess the game wants you to craft as much as you can to get good weapons and armor

Listening to the soundtrack now, won't be playing the game though. LOVe it!
Ben

Gravity

November 27 2014
Just getting started on this game initial frustration over constant loading screens has abated now :p
Trahelion

Trahelion

November 29 2014
I am genuinely excited to be able to play it at some unknown point in the future
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

November 29 2014
I am loving the game. I completed my first playthrough (Human male warrior) asap as to not get major spoilers in those rare moments I happen to appear on the interwebz, but I am in my second playthrough (Kossith female mage) now at about 40 hours in and at least 15 of that are in the Hinterlands. I love it! And once more the romances are done great!
Also, soundtrack is epic! (and I don't usually really notice the soundtrack, so that is saying something).

The only thing I am a bit disappointed by is that I haven't come across a particular dwarf and his son yet... :(
Edited November 29 2014 by Lars_Zandor
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 02 2014
Quote by Lars1091
The only thing I am a bit disappointed by is that I haven't come across a particular dwarf and his son yet... :(

En-Chan-t-ment!

wow 2nd play through already???
im 40 hours into my playtime, im trying to stay away from the main story line, just want to buff up my sexy mage i created. and make Skyhold more pretty.

Im flirting with Dorian and the Qunari at the moment.

If anyones thinking of getting this game, get it! you wont be disappointed .. even ask father christmas.

its a good distraction until STO decides to get its act together :P
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

December 02 2014
Quote by GXV3
its a good distraction until STO decides to get its act together :P

So, you intend to be waiting a very long time, indeed, then?

2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 02 2014
LOL yes!!!
I was once a great power in the STO world :-(

It will take me 12 years to get to lvl 60 and have enough refined Dil to upgrade my beams & torps, consoles.. ground gear.. ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Frozenlily

December 02 2014
Oh i've heard great and wondeful things about the new dragon age!! I wish i could see my Female Dalish Tabitha, Male human Mage Scott, or female Human Noble Andraste again!! or even see my Sassy Gay Gareth Hawk (He's a stupid betch ;) )*sassy gay hawke and sassy gay friend reference fyi*.

I might be getting it and SMB4 for christmas... so im waiting for which one i can use on my PS4 or DS :P

Im tempted to make a Qunari this time around but can they be mages like Saarebas? I might just make another elf rogue or human mage :3
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

December 02 2014
Qunari can be mages, but you're Tal Vashoth if you choose Qunari (or it should be Kossith).

Frozenlily

January 01 2015
Here's to all the Stonewall Inquisitors out there :) this is from one of my favorite Youtubers and please enjoy :D

(Invalid video video code)
4 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

January 02 2015
Makers breath.. shes got a powerful fiddle!

Im on my 2nd run through, going a different route this time, Elf Rougue.. Im still trying to find the Helmet of the Inquisition
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

January 02 2015
Oh, I love her music. Lindsey Stirling is great!
I never knew I could really enjoy violin music until I listened to her.

Frozenlily

January 21 2015
Hey guys, if you guys have a PSN account what is your name? maybe we can team up for multiplayer :)
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

January 21 2015
its a pity you haven't got a Xbox One of dragon age inquisition cause thats what i have..