Leadership Drive

Leadership Drive

April 01 2014

A N N O U N C I N G

T H E

S T O N E W A L L · G A M I N G · N E T W O R K

L E A D E R S H I P · D R I V E

For a limited time (today only!), the Stonewall Gaming Network will be making available our coveted leadership positions for a meager monetary donation to the organization.  Have you been dreaming of becoming a Senior Member, Officer or even Guild Leader in the Stonewall Gaming Network?  

Now is your chance!  Simply by donating, you're guaranteeing your promotion to the rank of your choice.  Each increasing rank automatically includes the previous ranks abilities and perks so keep that in mind when you're considering getting the most out of your money!

$1499

|
InstaMembership | Are you a new recruit and not looking forward to the two week trail period? With this limited time offer, you can skip the two weeks and go straight to Member! You'll gain access to our Fleet Banks and Stores!!

$4999

|
Senior Member | Interested in helping our your favorite guild Officer? Like managing the Banks or organizing PvP Tournaments? Now's your chance to become a Senior Member in the guild of your choice! Do I see any new Fleet Captains out there? I think I do!

$14999

|
Officership | Become one of the paragons of our community. Help lead and direct the guild of your choice.  Join the Admiralty of Stonewall Fleet or the Commanders of Stonewall Vanguard.  Perks include unlimited Bank access and weekly roster checks.

$29999

|
Guild Leader | With this position, you'll have all the rights, responsibilities and authority of yours truly.  Want to change bank permissions or add a new rank? It's totally up to you!

$49999

|
Guild Founder | For those eager to start a guild in the Stonewall Gaming Network, this will credit your account with one Guild Foundation Token (GFT).  A GFT never expires and can be redeemed at the time of your choice, to found a Stonewall guild in which ever game you desire.

To purchase your promotions, please just click the Donate button in the sidebar to the right near the bottom.  Enter in the correct amount of funds and send.  You'll be contacted shortly about your promotion.  Thank you for your contribution and support!

*All prices are in USD. Actual price may be higher due to currency conversion rates. Pricing is per guild. Must purchase each rank per guild individually.  All payments will be paid to Nick. Not to the actual organization, for Nick to do whatever he wants with the funds.  Nick thanks you for your contribution and will enjoy spending all his money.  There's no guarantee that the promotions will ever be fulfilled.
13 people liked this
Edited July 12 2018 by nicholasjohn16
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Re: Leadership Drive

April 01 2014
Yay, I've been waiting for the guild founder rank to come out for some time... I'm thinking of a Dark Age of Camelot guild, perhaps? :D

[attachment=2178]daoc_2014-04-01.png[/attachment]

Unknown Person

April 01 2014
And now we know who drank all of the Romulan Ale... :S
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

April 01 2014
Ohhhhh, that explains it.... ;) I was reading it in my email and was wondering what alien had taken him prisoner.... :whistle:
Ben

Gravity

April 01 2014
i lold
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

April 01 2014
First I was so confused... then I saw it was only for today! :silly: You got me, sir... :P
Volkrov (Eurrsk) Ruk

Eurrsk

April 01 2014
omg omg omg LOL :woohoo:

April 01 2014
Quote by Eurrsk
omg omg omg LOL :woohoo:

I know! It's an amazing deal, isn't!?
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

April 01 2014
My time to rule has finally come!!

Aghh lol!!! well done, I was perplexed :blush:
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

April 01 2014
Dunno which I'm more excited about. This or

2 people liked this
Edited July 12 2018 by nicholasjohn16

Unknown Person

April 01 2014
Well played sir, I was about to Yelp exorcists in the greater Richmond area.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

April 02 2014
I had heard that you were getting more relaxed about things in the fleet but when I saw this, I thought that what ever you did last night with (insert name) was spectacular or you were retiring and going out with a bang. Lol, well done lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

April 02 2014
Quote by Zander_Hawk
or you were retiring and going out with a bang.

That's the idea! After the promotion is over, I'm retiring to my own private island and leaving you all to your own devices.
Unknown Person liked this

Frozenlily

April 02 2014
Lol love how the fine print says that you must purchase each rank per guild sepreatly xD thanks for the fun trick. :)

April 02 2014
Quote by Scott_Tetrius@Frozenlily
Lol love how the fine print says that you must purchase each rank per guild sepreatly xD thanks for the fun trick. :)

Be sure to read all the fine print!
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

April 02 2014
lol!

edit:

You forgot the 99 ct offer: changing status in the forum from "community member" to "member".

I´LL TAKE IT! :)
Edited April 02 2014 by AndreaMaria
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

April 02 2014
I am too gullible! *sigh* Good show old man!
Yezar Gentak

yezar

April 02 2014
-Shakes fist- The only one I fell for!

April 02 2014
Thank you all! The promotion has ended. I'll be taking my millions now. Good luck to you all!