May'Qep Event - 2nd June

Kieran Kiki

Kierix

May'Qep Event - 2nd June

May 26 2019
Attention Honourable warriors of Nagh'Red!

Captain Kiki Here!

This monthsMay'Qep is a fun and easy one! On Sunday the 2nd of June, at 18:00 UTC, We're going to meet on Qo'nos (instance to be announced on the day) next to Chancellor J'mpok!

As we just had a new release, We are then going to go do the New discovery TFO's! (Normal or advanced depending on the team's preference) and grind up those marks!

As with it being Pride month, I propose a bit of fun on top of our bog-standard builds! Come in your Rainbow Flair! Whether it be a rainbow shield, rainbow beams, chronoton sets, rainbow mines...Come join Nagh'Red in celebrating pride and the launch of Rise of Discovery.

For example here's my mine build:

For those that join there will be a SWC prizes chosen by RNG (random), 1 Person will win 2 SWC and another will win 1 SWC but everyone's a winner cus I love all stonewall players!

All KDF sided characters are welcome, I hope to see you all there!
5 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

May'Qep Event - 2nd June

May 28 2019
Forget the original build i went more rainbow have a lookie!

Unknown Person liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

May'Qep Event - 2nd June

May 31 2019
Warriors of Nagh'reD and our allies from the Romulan Republic and Dominion, listen here!
This is Admiral Zandor speaking!

We have decided on a small last-minute improvement to this Sunday's May'Qep!

Before we're going to do the DSC TFO's, we will first level our low level characters!
And remember, all T6 ships scale now! So once your character has finished the tutorial, you can put them in a T6 ship!
So bring your level 9 warrior or your level 17 Centurion! We will level them up together for a mission or two or three!

After that we'll switch to our level 50+ characters and do DSC TFO's like originally planned!
3 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

May'Qep Event - 2nd June

May 31 2019
Awesome, I will join in on all the fun. :D
Unknown Person liked this