Zombie Walk (Part of Fright Fest Month)

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 21 2018
Sure @Midnighttlc Ive added you to the character sheet above.. your name is now "Miles Deep" 

and a PM sounds good... you can also use the browser based discord on its official site... https://discordapp.com/

Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 22 2018

DAY 1 : SUNDAYS REPORT

The chosen have left the secure confides of Stonewall camp, they have gone to scavenge on a week long and extremely risky journey for much needed supplies vital to our safety and survival, Word has gotten back to me that some have avoided the evil traps out there beyond the wall.. some have even made it to the second touch point already, and have gathered not only Ammo.. but energy supplys too.. needed for our infirmary and heating... I fear for them.. and for us.

Lets look at where they are on the map...

Sundays Top 5 travelers:

1. Pat McGroin ( @calx )
2. Dave Evade ( @Voleron )
3. David Queen ( @Traull )
4. Feng Fang ( @ambulancedrivermb )
5. Miles Deep ( @Midnighttlc )

Well Done Pat McGroin, you did a lot of walking today.. keep it up... 
Ace Flicker?? ( @Kailea ) it appears your still standing at the camp gates.. please you must help us by leaving! (can you send me your steps for sunday to progress you)
David Queen.. you just needed a few more steps to get to the 2nd check point.. **the camp looks away as I read his progress with pitty**

I must report some bad news from the scout party... someone was lured into an old Art gallery by that Evil @lars-lordzandor... Poor Nea Far ( @Tlara ) had to withstand a night of awful torture looking at the hundreds upon thousands of Lars Screenshots...
It is my sad duty to report Tlara could no longer stand to look at anymore screenshots.. and she threw herself into the fireplace.. and she is dead.
(Tlara is unable to continue on with the challenge as her week plans have changed along with some difficulties with her phone) 

More updates for your Monday progress will be posted tomorrow

Please try and get your step screenshots in as soon as you are able

Stay safe!

9 people liked this
Edited October 22 2018 by GXV3
Matt

Ambulancedrivermb

October 23 2018
I was actually chased by a dog today on my walk... I think that should count for extra points.
3 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 23 2018

DAY 2 : MONDAYS REPORT

The chosen are on the second day of Travel, having already lost one of our own yesterday we are all worried here back at camp.. reports say that Feng Fang ( @ambulancedrivermb ) was nearly attacked by a rabid dog while walking toward his next destination, lucky he had his hunters knife with him, These poor travelers must be feeling the elements out in the putrid lands.. on their own.. as there steps have become more slower than normal... my scouts told me that Adam Fineass ( @hiya2527 ) Pat McGroin ( @calx ) and David Queen ( @traull ) were distracted a lot yesterday poking dead animals with sticks along the roadside and making each other scream by throwing them at each other..... hmmmm, I prey they see the severity of our camps situation soon...

Mondays Top 5 travelers:

1. Claudette Spank ( @gravity )
2. Jake Thesnake ( @baronvonheller )
3. Feng Fang ( @ambulancedrivermb )
4. Kate Slut ( @niko )
5. Miles Deep ( @Midnighttlc )

Well Done Claudette Spank, you did a lot of walking today.. keep your little legs a'movin' ... 
Ace Flicker?? ( @Kailea ) on day 2 .. it appears your still standing at the camp gates.. please you must help us by leaving! (can you send me your steps for Sunday & Monday to progress you)

Id also like to tip my hat toward Kate Slut.. ( @niko ) .. who did incredibly today.. Shes been wheelchair bound for the past 4 years and during these past 3 months her rehabilitation has improved so much that she is able to spend small bouts of time away from it, using a walking/tread machine to help aid her progress. 

More updates for your Tuesday progress will be posted tomorrow

Stay safe!

10 people liked this
Edited October 23 2018 by GXV3
Ben

Gravity

October 23 2018
Monday was a super busy day i am going to struggle to replicate that one.
2 people liked this
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

October 23 2018
I might be able to catch up with work happening for the next few days...
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 24 2018

DAY 3 : TUESDAYS REPORT

Its now the third day.. The camp are beginning to feel the hunger from the nearly depleted rations, Will just a sack of rice left and a few vegetables we were able to grow in the camp gardens.. things are looking bleak unless the travelers return to us soon... there aren't even any disco balls left to cheer us up since camp member ThreeSpirithead destroyed them all in a fit of anger... im sure we can hold out another few days until friday... ... ... if anyone makes it back alive .. I hear a couple of the travelers have today fallen into some traps.. 

Tuesdays Top 5 travelers:

1. Claudette Spank ( @gravity )
2. David Queen ( @Traull )
3. Miles Deep ( @Midnighttlc )
4. Jake Thesnake ( @baronvonheller )
5. Laurie Nodate ( @dax_aussie_boy )

Well Done Claudette Spank, your second time as top walker on the leaderboard.. keep it up... 
Ace Flicker?? ( @Kailea ) it appears your still.. standing at the camp gates.. please you must help us by leaving! (can you send me your steps for sunday, Monday & Tuesday to progress you)
Well done to nearly all of you who have won a few #SWC already!

I must report some bad news from the scout party... Evil @lars-lordzandor has struck again... Poor Adam Fineass ( @hiya2527 ) was dragged kicking and screaming into the rotting old art gallery and had to withstand a night of awful torture looking at the hundreds upon thousands of Lars Screenshots... Lars nibbled on Pizza and whispered into Adams ear, his mouth full of chewed up pizza squelching as his spoke right into Adams ear... Adams eyes and ears have become damaged.
Adam Fineass.. landing in this trap will cost you minus 1000 steps, which will be deducted from your weeks total steps.
(any SWCs you have won will not be effected)

Another Sad report comes in as Miles Deep ( @midnighttlc ) was also lured into a trap by the Super misanthropist @nicholasjohn16 ... poor Miles deep was trying to avoid the spooky old house when Nick spotted him and came running towards asking him to help him lift some furniture in his house, as he had a "broken arm" he couldn't manage it himself.. Miles Deep, being the kind person he is, helped Nick .. however During the heavy lifting Nick struck Miles over the head and he woke up in Nicks Dungeon, with Nick standing in front of him wearing PVC and clutching a china doll... see the Traps description on the front page if you wanted to know what happened next... Miles deep hand is now broken.
landing in this trap will cost you minus 1000 steps, which will be deducted from your weeks total steps.
(any SWCs you have won will not be effected)

More updates for your Wednesday progress will be posted tomorrow

Stay safe!

Remember to get your Halloween themed costumes ready for Saturday's Fright Fest, along with other day long events

9 people liked this
Edited October 24 2018 by GXV3
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 25 2018

DAY 4 : WEDNESDAY REPORT

Remember in yesterday's report I noted that Ace Flicker ( @Kailea ) had been standing at the Camp gates since the start, and wouldn't move .... and I also said that the whole camp was going out of their minds with hunger..... well... we arnt hungry anymore.. and Ace Flicker.. has sort of moved from the gates now ...  moved into our stomachs ... anyway.. I hear another of the travelers has today fallen into another trap.. 

Wednesday Top 5 travelers:

1. Jake Thesnake ( @baronvonheller )
2. David Queen ( @Traull )
3. Miles Deep ( @Midnighttlc )
3. Claudette Spank ( @gravity )
5. Bill Duck ( @georgiadawg83 )

Well Done Jake Thesnake, for making today's top walker.. keep it up... and Bill Duck, you were always so close each day to making the top 5 and today you punched in!
David Queen .. Claudette Spank and Jake Thesnake... your almost back at camp! well done, keep going!!
Ace Flicker?? ( @Kailea ) it appears your Shoes are all that's left of you at the camp gates.. you must have been scared to death, literaly .. so the camp ate you, if you still want to participate send me all your Steps from sunday and we can regurgitate you. 
Well done to nearly all of you who have won a few #SWC already!

[ PLEASE NOTE ALL TRAVELLERS : your Final day to record your steps is FRIDAY 26th OCTOBER, please can you make sure your final steps for friday get to me before you get into bed to avoid me not recording them to my spreadsheet ]

I must report some bad news from the scout party... Miles Deep ( @Midnighttlc ) has once again fallen into a trap.. as Miles was walking having just recovered from yesterdays Nick PVC dungeon trap.. he was sprung upon from out of the Blue by 3 crazed Zombie bloodhounds, he managed to battle them off.. but he  was injured which has slowed him down.
Miles Deep.. landing in this trap will cost you minus 1000 steps, which will be deducted from your weeks total steps.
(any SWCs you have won will not be affected)

More updates for your Thursday progress will be posted tomorrow

Stay safe!

Remember to get your Halloween themed costumes ready for Saturday's Fright Fest, along with other day long events

5 people liked this
Edited October 25 2018 by GXV3
Midnighttlc

Midnighttlc

October 25 2018
They be calling me Trap Boy.
3 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 26 2018

DAY 5 : THURSDAY REPORT

Whats this.. I hear someone approaching the Camps gates.. its a traveler.. one of them has returned.. wait another one.. and one behind him.. Three travelers have returned to us today!!! let us rejoice and unpack the items they have brought back to us..
There are still brave travelers out there... they have until tomorrow (friday) to make more strides toward home.. i prey we will have more travelers returned to us safe and sound tomorrow! 

Thursday Top 5 travelers:

1. David Queen ( @Traull )
2. Jake Thesnake ( @baronvonheller )
4. Claudette Spank ( @gravity )
5. Bill Duck ( @georgiadawg83 )

Challenge Complete (back at Base camp)

David Queen ( @Traull )
Jake Thesnake ( @baronvonheller )
Claudette Spank ( @gravity )

Well Done David Queen for doing the most steps on thursday,
David Queen .. Claudette Spank and Jake Thesnake... you have arrived back at base camp with all the items needed, you have now completed the challenge!!! congrats!!
Well done to nearly all of you who have won a few #SWC already! some of you will hopefully make it back to base camp today, your last day, your soo close!

[ PLEASE NOTE ALL TRAVELLERS : your Final day to record your steps is FRIDAY 26th OCTOBER, please can you make sure your final steps for friday get to me before you get into bed to avoid me not recording them to my spreadsheet ]

More updates for your Fridays progress will be posted tomorrow During the days planned Fright Fest events in Game (STO)

Stay safe!

6 people liked this
Julien Bergeron

Traull

October 26 2018
David Queen
Log entry October 25 @ 23:00

I’m back on the trail of Stonewallvania. Around mid day today I landed at base. A relief to say the less. Finally safe from the horrors endured and the many traps set all over. Word has made it to base that we lost members of party to the zombies. Also, upon my return, I couldn’t find my true love, Dave Evade (@voleron) My heart stopped. We became separated earlier on the trail but if anything, I figured he would be ahead of me. There’s no way the zombies got him, I refuse to believe it. 
After a brief visit and lunch with the fellowship at base, I decided to go back. I need to find Dave, what’s the point of surviving without him by my side? I figure I’m about halfway between base and 
Food & water drop it I can’t go any further tonight. My legs ache, my mind is busy and whatever Claudette Spank (@Gr_vitt) made for lunch is not sitting right. Hopefully a better chef makes it back to base for everyone’s sake. 
I shall rest. On first light, I’ll be back at it. Hoping to meet Dave Evade on the trail and to make it back before the end of day tomorrow. I hear the gates are closing at midnight for the safety of all the survivors that have returned..... and is not to be reopened..... ever again. 
I’ll find you Dave. Stay strong. 
XOX
DAVID Queen 

5 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 27 2018

DAY 5 : FRIDAY & FINAL REPORT

This is the last day, 6 have returned to camp.. sadly the others were so very close to camp but couldn't make the extra steps needed for home.. the zombies have overcome the rest of the remaining travelers.. and now they are the walking dead.. it is a sad day for us to loose so many.. but a day also of relief as we now have supplies to last us many many months.. 
Foolish David Queen came back to camp yesterday.. but was so worried sick about his limp and slow partner Dave Evade, he ran back out of Camp to go back for him and bring him back to camp... walking past Laurie and Dwight may I add.. but who am i to cast judgment..

well done brave travelers, to all who are living.. and dead...

Friday Top 5 travelers:

1. Bill Duck ( @georgiadawg83 )
2. Meg Shutup ( @furioustoast )
4. Laurie Nodate ( @dax_aussie_boy )
5. Dwight Dweft ( @jimjmcl1a )

Challenge Complete (back at Base camp)

David Queen ( @Traull )
Jake Thesnake ( @baronvonheller )
Claudette Spank ( @gravity )
Bill Duck ( @georgiadawg83 )
Miles Deep ( @Midnighttlc )
Dave Evade ( @Voleron )

Didn't make it home (Now Bitten by Zombies)

Adam Fineass ( @hiya2527 )
Dwight Dweft ( @jimjmcl1a )
Feng Fang ( @ambulancedrivermb )
Kate Slut ( @niko )
Laurie Nodate ( @dax_aussie_boy )
Meg Shutup ( @furioustoast )
Pat McGroin ( @calx )
Quentin Snob ( @saintplazma )

Some Facts about your Steps this week.

- It appears the most active day for 60% of you was on a Sunday.. and again on Wednesday.
- The Slowest day for 90% of you was a Tuesday.
- You have all traveled a cumulative distance of 362.5 miles/582.5 KM
- Together you would have traveled from Washington D.C to Lake Ontario Canada (122 hours walking)

Top 10 Steppers of the week

1 BaronVon - 83,800 Steps
2 Midnighttlc - 81,830 steps - (taking away 2000 steps for falling in x2 traps, your total was = 83,830)
3 Gravity - 78,525 steps
4 Traull - 77,045 steps
5 georgiadawg - 71,031 steps
6 jimJMcL1a - 59,252 steps
7 Dax_aussie_boy - 58,241 steps
8 Trek911 - 55,312 steps
9 Furioustoast - 55,020 steps
10 Voleron - 54,314 steps

Notable mention goes to Traull who completed the challenge Thursday, but wanted to walk a further 25,223 steps to go back and rescue his lover, Voleron and bring him back to camp.. making his total steps - 102,268

Thank you one and all who took part in this challenge, It was a lot of fun for me as I hope it was for you too, Big thanks to Voleron for letting me put this game on during His fright Fest month along with his Avatar challenge and tales from the lower decks written challenge leading to today's fright fest event in game!

Your #SWC will be credited to you on or before monday

(1 SWC per collection point you stopped at)

END OF EVENT

Remember today is the main event, Fright Fest, come and join in

5 people liked this
Edited October 27 2018 by GXV3
Joseph Leyland

FuriousToast

October 27 2018
Thank you Gareth for hosting and organising such a fun event :)
4 people liked this
Julien Bergeron

Traull

October 27 2018
David Queen
Log Entry - October 26 @2359
The gates are now closed. I can see the fabricators of the fellowship heating and fusing the metal as to ensure the gate shall never open again thus ensuring the safety of the survivors within. 
The good news, I’m watching this happen from inside. We made it! Dave Evade (@voleron) is with me. Together. Safe... somewhat...
I found Dave this morning broken, exhausted and thirsty, just shy of the food and water drop. He is not well. I scavenged for supplies to fabricate a litter I could drag him with to safety. Making him walk was not an option. We had to make haste to ensure our return before the gates closing. 
I dragged, i pulled, and a sometimes I even had to push and let him roll down small embankments.... but we made it. Together. 
Though... as I laid Dave Evade in a warm bath to wash him of the dried blood caked around his feet and legs, I discovered what appeared to be a three inch long cut just below his knee. This could not be the result of scraping against rocks and brush. I washed the area carefully to reveal the truth. 
A bite mark... a human bite mark. 
Fear numbed my limbs. I fell to the ground and locked eyes with Dave. He stared back motionless.
His eyes: kind, true with a hint of sadness. I think reality is sinking in... for both of us. 
We are now locked in, with all the survivors that endured this daunting journey. 
What have we done?
What will we become?
I can’t dwell on this too long, my precious Dave won’t be so precious and kind for much longer. But if this is the true reality, shall my heart be his... in love, and in flesh for whatever time we may have left, so long as it is spent together, it trumps a lifetime apart.

4 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

October 28 2018
This was awesome, thanks @GXV3!  Your daily updates were amazingly fun, and thanks @Traull for coming back to get me!  Just couldn't make it this time around on account of my skinny jeans being too tight.

5 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

October 28 2018
Quote by Voleron
Just couldn't make it this time around on account of my skinny jeans being too tight.

( @Voleron )

5 people liked this
Edited October 28 2018 by GXV3
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

October 29 2018
Hey, the struggle is real 

Unknown Person liked this
Ben

Gravity