Places to Find/Announce BL and Yaoi Games&Comics

Robinson

Places to Find/Announce BL and Yaoi Games&Comics

May 10 2018
HI,

It seems we have enough BL/Yaoi creators that I thought I'd start a thread on places to announce, market, or advertise your game once it's released. It seems Boy Love is in this strange category where a lot of people love it or hate it, so people who normally wouldn't play Visual Novels will actually play a BL VN, or people who generally love VNs will actively avoid the BL ones.ote: some of these places discourage self-marketing. But it would be nice to mention BL games we've played and like to others. I have yet to play a single completed BL game from Lemmasoft (I'm expecting to see a bunch here late 2012 when all your WIPs pan out), so I'm actually quite eager to play a good one and let the world know about it!As for VN sites this is the only active VN forum of which I'm aware.
(There is reddit.com/r/visualnovels, but I don't know how many of those redditors will play yaoi, as it seems mostly like it has mostly a Katawa Shoujo-ish fanbase.Another note: I'm not familiar with the anime or manga scene, so these sources are skewed to English-speaking sites. Please add any places of your own!

For more details:
Animated explainer video production agency

Thanks!