We will start our heavy betting on our Spring Swing Event. You can place your bets on the first, second, third and last place of the final placement of the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. For each bet the sum of 25.000 EC will be charged. There are four price-pools for each bettable place, and the total betting sum will be devided between the winners of each price-pool. The bets will be collected by Robin74, Nivag, GXV3 and TedHembach of the Fleet Resources Department.
Hint: You can place your bets from the #springswing2018 until the end of the #yourovision. Please notice, that the two Semi Finals prior to the Yourovision Event will decrease the number of participants in the ESC 2018 from 43 to 26. This means that bets placed after the Semi Finals will have increased chances to win.
Summary: The Heavy Betting Game - Explained in twelve points/douze points
- You can bet on a country and their placement in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
- You can place bets on the first, second and third place as well as the last place.
- You can bet on any of the participating 43 countries, but remember that only 26 of them will make it to the Grand Final.
- The sum of 25.000EC will be charged for every bet. Every bet needs to specify one country and the guessed placement.
- You are allowed to place as many bets as you wish for whoever you wish - even your own country.
- Bets can be placed by personal in-game contact (and trade) with certified fleet notaries from the Department of Fleet Resources, namely Robin74, Nivag, GXV3 and TedHembach.
- You can place your bets from the beginning of the Spring Swing Event 2018 on until the end of the Stonewall Yourovision Event on May 11th.
- The final scores from the real Eurovision Song Contest in Portugal on May 12th will determine our winners.
- The collected ec from all bets on one specific placement will be distributed between all bets who got that specific place right, meaning that there are four different pools, one for each bettable place. If there are ties in the results every correct bet is treated as winning bet.
- Should there be a placement with bets but without winners, the sum will be added to the sum of the next highest place as follows:
- Last place will be added to 3rd place
- 3rd place will be added to 2nd place
- 2nd place will be added to 1st place
- 1st place will be added to 2nd place
- In case we should end up with a big suprise and a lot of bets but no correct predictions at all, the sum of all collected EC will be donated to the Fleet Resources Department, so that they can use the EC to buy various items to restock the SWC store (proof of purchasing will be available on request).
- The winnings will be distributed during the week after the event.
These are the countries you can place bets on (strikethrough countries have not qualified and are no longer in the contest):
If you want to listen and watch the songs in the meantime please open these links:
Good luck and may the music be with you!