The 1st Annual Romulan Farmer's Festival

Unknown Person

February 14 2018
http://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/122677

Attention Fleeties! The Morale Department is proud to announce a brand new event which is the brainchild of our very own enthusiast of all things Romulan, @SaintPlazma!

The Romulans have been on Mol Rhihaan for a couple years now and since many of them are refugees from former Romulan Imperial farm worlds, they've decided to rekindle their old traditions. Imperial Romulans may seem cold, calculating and arrogant, but that is just the face they presented to the Alpha and Beta Quadrants during the old regime. Praetor D'tan has encouraged a festival that celebrates and shares Romulan culture with it's neighbors to foster greater understanding and promote peace between the Alliance powers.

Join us Saturday, 2/24 at 8AM PST for a day of all things Romulan. We'll be doing Romulan PvE queues, a Romulan/Reman Fashion Show, Romulan-themed Trivia and more! Keep your triple-lidded eyes peeled to this thread for further announcements and a detailed schedule of events. #RomulanFarmersFestival

Jolan'tru!

Schedule of Events:

Saturday 2/24

8:00 AM PDT (11AM EDT, 4PM UTC): Opening Ceremonies - New Romulus Staging Area

8:30 AM - 9:30 AM PDT (11:30 AM EDT, 4:30 PM UTC) : Romulan PvE queues

10:00 AM - 11:00 PM PDT (1PM EDT, 6PM UTC): Lost Admiral Event - New Romulus Staging Area

11:30 AM - 12:30PM PDT (2:30 PM EDT, 7:30 PM UTC): Romulan/Reman Fashion Show - Festival Ball - New Romulus Staging Area by the steps.

12:30 PM - 1:00PM PDT (3:30 PM EDT, 8:30 PM UTC): Romulan Trivia Pub Quiz - Discord

Closing ceremonies and Festival Ball - New Romulus Staging Area

Lost Admiral Event:
Admiral Kiromek, one of the highest-ranking Remans in the House of Nagh’reD has gone missing. Speak to his officers and find the clues that will lead you to him as you brave the treacherous wilds of New Romulus.

Romulan/Reman Fashion Show:
Be prepared to strut your stuff beneath the 2 moons of Mol Rihan. Your characters don’t have to be Romulan or Reman but your outfits should definitely have a Romulan/Reman “vibe” to them so participating with a Romulan or Reman character may make that easier.

The 3 categories are:
Senatorial Sartorial: You don’t need a thalaron bomb to slay when you’re on the senate floor, our raiments of leadership will sweep your political opponents from the halls of power like so much dust. Make it a formal, chic and professional look fit for conducting high-level negotiations, a look with presence… and make it IMPRESSIVE!

Sundown-Fun-Up!: The Remans aren’t necessarily Nocturnal, they just lived for generations in perpetual darkness. They love to come out of their shadowy quarter after sundown, making the New Romulus nightlife an active one, which their Romulan cousins don’t seem to mind. Show us a fun after-hours off-duty look that pays homage to the Remans shadowy nature.

For The Republic: The Romulan Republic has been instrumental in repairing relations between the superpowers of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants and supporting efforts in the Delta Quadrant as well. Allies such as these deserve a lot of appreciation and to know that we’re ready to fight for them just as much as they have for us. Show us a combat-ready uniform or armor that shows off Romulan Republic Pride!
12 people liked this
Edited February 22 2018 by Unknown Person
Viridian Green

viridian74

February 14 2018
Khlinae arhem (thank you) for this great idea! I'm going to be there if I can :)
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

February 14 2018
oh wow! shinzons boy toy will be there in his remannyess

February 15 2018
Awwww yissssss, I love this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

February 15 2018
This looks like great fun, its about time our Romulans had some fun!!
Gotta say aswell.. another outstanding poster there from Voleron and his magic mouse!

#RomulanFarmersFestival

3 people liked this

February 15 2018
I would love to join this but being 3am and I have work that Sunday, I won't be able to make it.  Know that I will be there in spirit however.

Jolan'tru.

Unknown Person liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

February 16 2018
Quote by Simon_P
I would love to join this but being 3am and I have work that Sunday, I won't be able to make it.  Know that I will be there in spirit however.

Jolan'tru.

Edited February 16 2018 by Kierix
Mckjames

tyr

February 17 2018
A good excuse to play romulan again, I'll be there!

Unknown Person

February 20 2018
Y'hhau my fellow pointy ears! I shall be there!

Unknown Person

February 22 2018
Schedule of Events:

Saturday 2/24

8:00 AM PDT (11AM EDT, 4PM UTC): Opening Ceremonies - New Romulus Staging Area

8:30 AM - 9:30 AM PDT (11:30 AM EDT, 4:30 PM UTC) : Romulan PvE queues

10:00 AM - 11:00 PM PDT (1PM EDT, 6PM UTC): Lost Admiral Event - New Romulus Staging Area

11:30 AM - 12:30PM PDT (2:30 PM EDT, 7:30 PM UTC): Romulan/Reman Fashion Show - Festival Ball - New Romulus Staging Area by the steps.

12:30 PM - 1:00PM PDT (3:30 PM EDT, 8:30 PM UTC): Romulan Trivia Pub Quiz - Discord

Closing ceremonies and Festival Ball - New Romulus Staging Area

Lost Admiral Event:
Admiral Kiromek, one of the highest-ranking Remans in the House of Nagh’reD has gone missing. Speak to his officers and find the clues that will lead you to him as you brave the treacherous wilds of New Romulus.

Romulan/Reman Fashion Show:
Be prepared to strut your stuff beneath the 2 moons of Mol Rihan. Your characters don’t have to be Romulan or Reman but your outfits should definitely have a Romulan/Reman “vibe” to them so participating with a Romulan or Reman character may make that easier.

The 3 categories are:
Senatorial Sartorial: You don’t need a thalaron bomb to slay when you’re on the senate floor, our raiments of leadership will sweep your political opponents from the halls of power like so much dust. Make it a formal, chic and professional look fit for conducting high-level negotiations, a look with presence… and make it IMPRESSIVE!

Sundown-Fun-Up!: The Remans aren’t necessarily Nocturnal, they just lived for generations in perpetual darkness. They love to come out of their shadowy quarter after sundown, making the New Romulus nightlife an active one, which their Romulan cousins don’t seem to mind. Show us a fun after-hours off-duty look that pays homage to the Remans shadowy nature.

For The Republic: The Romulan Republic has been instrumental in repairing relations between the superpowers of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants and supporting efforts in the Delta Quadrant as well. Allies such as these deserve a lot of appreciation and to know that we’re ready to fight for them just as much as they have for us. Show us a combat-ready uniform or armor that shows off Romulan Republic Pride!
2 people liked this
Edited February 22 2018 by Unknown Person
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

February 22 2018
Not sure how late I'm out with my date on Saturday but hopefully I'll be able to be there!
Audio Red

audiored

February 23 2018
I'll be there.  Let me know if you need help with anything.  
John Murakami

johnichiwa

February 24 2018
This looks like fun I'll be there! 
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

February 24 2018
For folks who dont want to do the calculations on WHEN in YOUR timezone this event takes place, I again added it to the fleets ical file on the server.

You can substribe ... and if you already did, You will see it right now as i just added it.

webcal://p28-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/38F1K5jYGsPynwNYE-ZOsKEJHd1mdw7DyzF4XG0O_Pq9bYdo2IxX3zWQKLFmNeEtUkNaKiT0AnbKN8bIKtfaHCHN2rTCr_ur2Tqp8BO22dw

Enjoy and see you on Mol Rihan!
Audio Red

audiored

February 24 2018
5 people liked this
Audio Red

audiored

February 24 2018
3 people liked this

February 25 2018
Could you guys post some outfit pictures, please? :D At least the top 3 in all categories
Edited February 25 2018 by Balduranne
Viridian Green

viridian74

February 26 2018
All I've got is another one of the party and some dancing Tovan Khevs...
Edited March 05 2018 by Voleron

Unknown Person

February 28 2018
Sorry for the delay, I've uploaded all the photos from the Fashion show: http://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/sets/123530-1st-annual-romulan-farmers-festival

Unknown Person

February 28 2018
Than, you to everyone who came out and participated in the first annual Romulan Farmers Festival.

The Winners of the Lost Admiral Event are:
1st Place: ValorinTedHembach - 3 SWC's
2nd Place: Aelynnor@kalen1072 - 2 SWC's
3rd Place: Vinara@viridian74#1359 - 1 SWC

The Winners of the Fashion Show are:

Category: Senatorial Sartorial
1st Place: TedHembach - 3 SWC's
2nd Place: thoron#8824 and Annisa@balduranne#6092 - 2 SWC's
3rd Place: @khazaan - 1 SWC

Category: Sundown-Fun-Up
First Place: @balduranne#6092 - 3 SWC's
2nd Place: @kalen1072, Ildan @duriansol and TedHembach - 2 SWC's