me

Warframe

January 28 2018
I play it on the xbox

Warframe

January 28 2018
Quote by Simon_P
I play it on the xbox

Can Xbox and PC users play it together, or are these separate versions?
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Warframe

January 28 2018
Separate they are.
Shooters will never be able to be cross platformed as PC players will always have the upper hand against console players with regards to faster targeting etc... mouse Vs Controller.

I downloaded it for my XB1 too.. had a little go at it and went back to Destiny :P I dont know if its the aesthetics of it .. looking too alien/insect like .. but it was fun though, I played it before the big add on.

Warframe

January 28 2018
Quote by GXV3
Separate they are.
Shooters will never be able to be cross platformed as PC players will always have the upper hand against console players with regards to faster targeting etc... mouse Vs Controller.

I downloaded it for my XB1 too.. had a little go at it and went back to Destiny :P I dont know if its the aesthetics of it .. looking too alien/insect like .. but it was fun though, I played it before the big add on.

Meanwhile, I like Warframe's alien aesthetic and futuristic much more. I preordered Destiny 2 with the season pass, but I've been regretting it ever since :(
Unknown Person liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

Warframe

January 29 2018
Quote by GXV3
Separate they are.

Also the way the ps network and the Xbox authorise updates wouldn't be able to keep up 

Warframe

June 05 2018
For anyone playing, you can redeem the promo code OLDFRIEND (Or use this link) for an Affinity Booster and a limited edition tea set decoration for your ship for free.
Tourma Rivers

Tourma

Warframe

January 18 2019
I've never got super into it, but it is a pretty game.  A friend who plays a really stealthy character is trying to get me into it, but I doubt she'd like my Rambo shenanigans. 

Warframe

January 21 2019
Quote by Tourma
I've never got super into it, but it is a pretty game.  A friend who plays a really stealthy character is trying to get me into it, but I doubt she'd like my Rambo shenanigans. 

Honestly, the game rewards a Rambo approach more than trying to be stealthy outside of one mission type. 

What do people think of the two new Warframes they announced this week? I personally wish they'd rather flesh out existing ones (NYX DELUXE SKIN WHEN) and add lore to them instead of adding new ones on a schedule. Baruuk and Garuda already felt lackluster to me. 
Also adding more variety to star chart content... Come on DE, I've listened to the one Corpus track so many times it'll play in the elevator of my personal hell.