Stonewall Fleet Apparel Now Available!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

April 01 2017

After several long months in design and development, Stonewall is very excited to finally announce our partnership with CafePress.com to offer exclusive, Stonewall branded merchandise and apparel from the newly created #ApparelStore!  We've been long wanting to offer our members the opportunity to show their fleet pride by wearing Stonewall branded gear to our annual Star Trek Las Vegas convention meet-up, to the gym, to school and/or work or anywhere else!  

We have big plans to expand the gear that we make available, but currently, we're offering the following items on pre-order: Unisex Star Trek (TNG Season 1) skants with an authentic Stonewall Fleet patch sewn into the left sleeve of the uniform, as well as Stonewall Fleet branded every-day apparel, including several different color/size options for winter toques, Speedo(tm) brand swim attire, as well as ankle socks!  Follow the link below to be taken to our online store for all size/color selections.

During the product design and development stage, several of Stonewall's officers had the opportunity to try different pieces of the gear that we're offering in the Stonewall Apparel store, and have provided us with some product reviews.  We want to extend a huge thanks to all of them (@NicholasJohn16, @GXV3, @Jacien, @Zander_Hawk, and @WhiteOnmyoji), for trialing and offering improvement recommendations that allowed us to bring the highest quality merchandise to market!

Quote by GXV3
"When I first tried on the unisex skant, I was a little worried that that it would draw attention to my dark, Welsh leg hair, and I was shy to wear it in public.  Once I started by wearing it around the house, I couldn't get enough of the open air concept that helped me to feel fresh all day long.  I started wearing it in public and was very relieved to find that the skant didn't draw any unwanted attention at all.  In fact, most people avoided eye contact with me altogether.  I'd definitely recommend this product!"

Quote by NicholasJohn16
"Although it doesn't get overly cold in Kentucky, I've got to say that I've fallen in love with the toque.  I wasn't even sure what a toque was until someone from Canada explained to me that it's a nicely woven winter hat that can be worn in moderate to cold temperatures.  I've been wearing it everywhere: to the store, to the post office... and even though those are pretty much the only places that I go, the high quality Stonewall Fleet logo hasn't fallen off yet."

Quote by Zander_Hawk
"I wore the speedos on the stair climber machine at the gym.  The quality was average, though it did result in some uncomfortable chaffing and redness aprés work-out.  Would still recommend."

Quote by WhiteOnmyoji
"Speedos are okay.  They tend to become transparent following repeated exposure to hot tub levels of chlorine at any bath house.  Still worth the money."

Quote by Jacien
"I found that the Stonewall Fleet branded socks are of the highest quality.  After five days of wearing without washing, they still don't feel sweaty or even really smell any differently then when I opened the package.  Highly recommend: A++."

7 people liked this
Edited April 01 2017 by Voleron
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

April 01 2017
Lol, I'm wearing the speedos right now!
8 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

April 01 2017
aww I didnt know you could submit your own pictures of you modeling the new apparel.. Zander, those Speedos look great on you in the picture they used for that item, I clicked the link several times to have a sneaky peek.

@Voleron ? I tried clicking on the "Nimbus III cat woman exotic dancer work out DVD" where you Cosplayed as the 3 boobed cat lady who danced on the bar in ST:5 and taught us how to erotically dance, to achieve the perfect summer beach body...
 Is it coming soon? are they still formatting it?
Ive pre-ordered it anyway.
Have to say the DVD extras sound fun,
"Daves guide on how to perfectly include the word "Right" after every sentence, inc when giving directions"
&
"10 ways to annoy your online boss to the point in which he ignores you"

Hopefully more things will be added to the store

4 people liked this
Edited April 01 2017 by GXV3
Jamie

tuvak

April 02 2017
Right and "eh".
2 people liked this

April 02 2017
I'll take one scant please, in science blue.
2 people liked this
Conan

Schmigel

April 03 2017
Oh I'm havin' them speedos.  Redefines "Boldly go..."
2 people liked this
Jhered Torve

JheredTorve

April 04 2017
I think those speedos will look great on the floor.  I will leave explaining that statement to your imagination.
3 people liked this
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

October 19 2017
This will be perfect for a night out on the town. Now everyone will know I'm not from around here and be happy to approach me offering the treats for visitors.
Unknown Person liked this
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

October 19 2017
Is it possible to get Satin robes in blue gold and red?