Stonewall Valentine

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stonewall Valentine

February 07 2017
STONEWALL VALENTINE

This Valentines Day SGN will be giving you one single SWC to send to that someone special in the fleet. Who you send it to is your choice, your chosen fleet member could have helped you in the past with a ship build, or helped you by flying alongside you in battle, they could be a friend who made you laugh in chat, or maybe you've noticed someone who is amazingly helpful within the fleet.. Members.. Admirals.. Fleet Captains.. who ever you decide to give your SWC to is your choice.

On 14th Feb 2017 Valentines day, cupids, @Bren & myself from the Dept of Fleet Resources, will send your chosen fleet mate an in game email, letting them know that someone is thinking of them and has gifted them an SWC. 
You are welcome to write a note that we will include in this message. 

You can remain anonymous or we can include your name. Use the form link below decide who you want to receive this gift.

xX [ Use THIS LINK ] Xx
To decide who you would like to gift your SWC to and include an optional note

#SWCvalentine
Small rules: you cannot gift an SWC to yourself, you only have 1 single SWC to give away, there is a limited number of 50 SWCs to give away so fill out the form asap, this event will close on the 13th Feb and we will be posting the valentines messages via ingame mail on 14th Feb, Be sure to have the correct spelling @ handles as toughs who cannot be found ingame will not be sent, receivers must be part of this fleet

5 people liked this
Edited February 07 2017 by GXV3
Bren Ohmsford

Bren

Stonewall Valentine

February 07 2017
Cupid Bren standing by! :)
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stonewall Valentine

February 08 2017

2 people liked this
Edited February 08 2017 by GXV3

Unknown Person

Stonewall Valentine

February 08 2017
Come on, everyone :) 

This is a fun little event and a chance for Fleeties to get Stonewall credits. Think of someone in-game you would like to send it to. It only takes a minute to fill out the form.
2 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

Stonewall Valentine

February 08 2017
I love this idea :)
Unknown Person liked this

Stonewall Valentine

February 08 2017
Who, oh, who will be my valentine? Hmmm.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stonewall Valentine

February 09 2017
Fill out the form boys, maybe luck will come your way, good karma see

Roses are red
Violets are blue
fill out the form
and your heart wont be torn

4 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stonewall Valentine

February 12 2017
Ive already gotten some lovely messages for Cupid @Bren to send out on Tues 14th for many of you,

Be sure to give your favorite fleet member some recognition by filling out the Valentines form as it closes in 2 days.

3 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

Stonewall Valentine

February 12 2017
Roses are red
And that much is true
But Violets are purple
Not freaking BLUE!

Happy Valentines y'all
4 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Stonewall Valentine

February 13 2017

STONEWALL VALENTINE: FINAL DAY

We already have a good heap of messages to post out thanks to this friendly fleet, but if you haven't chosen your SWC valentine yet there is still time, This is the final day to fill out the form and gift someone in the fleet with a single Stonewall Credit.

To read more about this event and to fill out the quick form.

Post box closes in the early hours South African time, for @Bren to fill his mail sack and get ready to post them to your ingame mail Tomorrow (14th Feb)

2 people liked this
Bren Ohmsford

Bren

Stonewall Valentine

February 13 2017
My sack is ready!
4 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Stonewall Valentine

February 14 2017
Sent my #SWCvalentine credit out!  Thanks for doing this - great idea!

Bren Ohmsford

Bren

Stonewall Valentine

February 14 2017
Cupid Bren checking in,

I received a lot of messages this Valentine's Day and they've all been passed on to the lucky person in question, so once the game is back up after patching, remember to check your emails to see if you received a message!
Ben

Gravity

Stonewall Valentine

February 14 2017
Looking forward to logging on today to see if i got any :)
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Stonewall Valentine

February 15 2017
Thanks to the gay cupids @GXV3 and @Bren, who sneaked into Stonewall mailboxes to spread some Valentine's day love during the night!

7 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

Stonewall Valentine

February 16 2017
Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
3 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

Stonewall Valentine

February 16 2017
Quote by Bren
My sack is ready!

::Cough::
2 people liked this