Fright Fest!

October 15 2018
Awesome photos  both of you. Gratz  on that  win 
Unknown Person liked this
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

Fright Fest!

October 15 2018
Ahhh i didn't make it into the complimation picture, was there issue with the image?
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Fright Fest!

October 15 2018
Oh no!  I swore I right-clicked and downloaded them all!  We'll update and get you in there, @Niko!

Edited October 15 2018 by Voleron
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

Fright Fest!

October 15 2018
ahh, i thought i had messed up with the image link or something.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Fright Fest!

October 15 2018
Updated, @Niko! :)

Baron Von Heller

BaronVonHeller

Fright Fest!

October 15 2018
Congratulations guys~! :)
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fright Fest!

October 17 2018
#FrightNight18

Im just going to leave this here.. easy hallow treats for when we get together on sat 27th

3 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Fright Fest!

October 25 2018
My favorite part of Stonewall is the amazing creativity and talent that we have in our community. On that note, I'm really excited to share with you all, @MoonBeamSpectrum's amazing video trailer that he created, in honor of our upcoming Halloween #FrightNight18! Check it out!!

4 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fright Fest!

October 28 2018
such a great Video Moonbeam! why... we have a similar mock up in the SGN merch store!

All #SWC winners have now been updated to your cards from all the events Voleron has put on during this month,
Hoorayy!!

4 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

Fright Fest!

October 29 2018
Just wanna say, that was a great amazing frightening Fright Fest! Well done, thanQ for organizing and participating, saving Stonewallvania from the Zombiehordes and and and. We had much fun, but next time we make the pumpkin cookies with chocolate, okay? Oh, and glitter sugar candy, that would be nice. Just joking, nothing to complain, this weekend couldnt be better! Amazing effords, really stunning!

Supplemental: Just discoverd the screenshots from the fashion contest on Discord. Really great, we like them very much. Very good work, leaves only one question: Do you sleep like normal humans Dave???
3 people liked this
Edited October 29 2018 by TLara
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Fright Fest!

October 29 2018
Thanks so much for coming out and joining the fun this month!  Glad you enjoyed yourselves and thanks for the screenshots you posted!  Not to worry - I catch a nap or two between events!

3 people liked this

Unknown Person

Fright Fest!

October 29 2018
Quote by TLara
Supplemental: Just discoverd the screenshots from the fashion contest on Discord. Really great, we like them very much. Very good work, leaves only one question: Do you sleep like normal humans Dave???

I actually have a different question: why are they not posted in the forum? I tried to view them, and I only saw a series of grey boxes with smaller blue boxes inside them doing the loading dance, followed by a poop emoji. Pretty sure I didn't see that costume in any of the lineups.
Ted Hembach

TLara

Fright Fest!

October 30 2018
As requested, here is the re-upload of the pictures of the

Stonewall Halloween 2018 Fright Night Fashion Contest!

Scariest Costume Category

Punniest Costume Category

Fairy Tale Costume Category

Gender Swap/Drop Category

Super Villian/Hero Costume Category

Fashion Contest Overview

Click the links to view the sets! Have fun!

3 people liked this
Edited October 30 2018 by TLara

bellawatson492

Fright Fest!

September 30 2021
one of the best Halloween contests I participate in, you have to organize this contest again on the upcoming Halloween.