Join us in #StarTrekOnline
for our annual White Winter Whirl! A day filled with frosty fun with fellow Fleetmates on Saturday 28 December 2019.
In the week leading up to the event, we will start with... the Seven Gays of Stonewall. With so much negativity around in the world, let's take a moment to accentuate the positives. Practice Mindfulness with the Morale Department, by sharing at least one you’re grateful for every day. The pre-event has started and the forum thread where you can post your gratitude and positiveness can be found here: https://www.stonewallgaming.net/forums/threads/150743-seven-gays-of-christmas-winter-whirl-lead-in
The main event will see many different activities following the schedule:
Times in EST (bracketed times in UK time).
10AM (3PM) Opening
- Winter Wonderlands activities - Daily event, exploration accolades. It's that holiday time of year again! Come all ye tribbles and gather at Q's Winter Wonderland for a spot of fleetie festive fun! Pop on your winter hats and wrap up your tricorder, as we kick off the White Winter Whirl. Let’s run Q’s little quests for our own amusement! Together, we’ll take on daily events and activities, while gathering some of those elusive accolades hidden in Q’s domain…
11AM (4PM) Shuttle vs SCIENCE
- Clean the dust off your shuttle once more in an epic battle against the Morale Department’s terrible science ship builds. Will your tiny little runabout get completely destroyed by a Gravity Well? Can the swarm of Shuttles take down our best Science Captains? Join us and find out.
12PM (5PM) Costume Contest
- Once more, show off your fashion sense during Winter Whirl. Please note that the contest will take place in the Winter Wonderland so plan your outfit accordingly.Fek’lhri Swimwear
: Show us your best ice hole swimming ensemble! Come on in, the water is FREEZING. Please note, you can't wear the Risian swimwear in Q's Winter Wonderland... *shivers*Interstellar Folklore
- Dress up as a figure from folklore, be it real or Star Trek themed. Whether it’s Baba Yaga or Kortar, make sure you can explain who it is.Ceremonial Garb
- Show us traditional clothing that your character’s culture would wear.
1PM (6PM) Deferi BZ
- Defera is still beset upon by Borg. Join us to restore balance, if only for a time, in the Borg battlezone. Let’s teach them the true meaning of Christmas! Let’s give that forgotten Battlezone some attention and relive old content or experience it anew.
2PM (7PM) Random TFO runs
- Grab your coffee cup and get your snacks at the ready. We've got a whole hour of Mystery PvE queues. Do you have the stamina for this marathon? Set yourself up for all-purpose ground and space, as you won't know what's coming till we hit the start button.
3PM (8PM) Stonewall Carolling
on Discord Voice chat. It’s time to get into the holiday spirit (and we’re not talking about Neelix’s synthale eggnog), We’ll be singing and embarrassing ourselves on Discord, so pop your character on over to Andoria to see some snow, and let’s sing into the abyss of the icy wasteland. Read Less