GXV3

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 11 2017

STONEWALL EVENT:
- REFLECTION DAY 3 -
SAT 18th NOV 2017
- 5PM GMT/UTC - 12PM ET - 9AM PT -

All Hail The Stonewall Empire!!

For the 3rd year running, The Resources Department will put together an event that will allow our mirror counterparts will take over STO once again.
We will play in a style we are not used to, things will be very different, we will try things we are not accustomed to.
We will wreak havoc upon this universe and show that the Stonewall empire is strong and mighty!!! 
(Please be advised that the places in some events requite you to be a FED or FED aligned toon and it is recommended that you play as FED for just this event to avoid complications.

Reflection day 3 event is all about doing something different for the day, Change up your ship, your weapons, your style.
To take part in the event you will need to choose a Mirror ship, or an easy obtainable fraction ship that you'd never think of using, like the APU cruiser, Nihydron destroyer.. or the Malon battle cruiser... maybe even the Risian ships! the choice is yours so long as its different from a ship you normally fly. Maybe, if your hard enough.. build up a T4 or T5

If your a Sci Captain.. be a Tactical for the day! and visa versa

Switch up your weapons.. do you normaly use Antiproton Phasers?? why not use all Plasma Turrets instead?
Polaron Cannons? .. maybe switch to an all Torp boat?

If your New to the game you may not have enough EC in your pockets to buy a mirror ship.. or similar.. if you are struggling to obtain a ship contact me, and I can send you a random ship.
(Note quantity is limited)

Even Change up your toon.. take a visit to the Tailor and change your toons appearance to what you think your mirror self would look like.

MIRROR BIOGRAPHY COMPETITION 
As well as Playing for the day on STO as your mirror self.. why not go all the way and create a back story of your Mirror self.
Like the previous 2 Reflection Day events, we are again running a "Mirror Bio" competition.. - CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT -
In which you can let your imagination go crazy and think uo your Mirror toons story.. where is he from.. how did she get command of the ship she flys, .. or perhaps write a mini story of a paticular life event in your mirror characters career/life.

The "Reflection Day 3 Mirror Bio" will open in these forums under the "Events" section on Sunday 12th Nov.
and will close at the end of day Sat 18th during the Refection Day event.
The Resources Department will then read through them all.. and One will be picked Best Read.. and there will be a second and third placing too.

If you want to get inspired,.. why not look over Reflection days 1 & 2's Biography Entry's

REFLECTION DAY 1 BIO COMPETITION

REFLECTION DAY 2 BIO COMPETITION  

But wait... As Well as the Written competition.. we are introducing another forum based competition that will open the same time (Sun 12th Nov)
SHIP PICS! -Click here to enter -
Where you can upload a screen grab of your Mirror Ship you've selected and built up!
Fly to a place where it has a beautiful backdrop.. and Snap your ships image ("prt sc" button)
Instructions on how to upload will be on the post when it goes live.
#shippics #mirrorbio

All day during the RD3 event, we will be taking our specially built ships into battle in PvPs.
We aim to Rip terror into bigger mapped PvEs (10+ player) PvEs that we rarely get a chance to dive into.
This will include some PvEs that have been gathering dust... also some PvEs that some of us (including myself) shy away from.. This event will be the day to just.. go into it with our Empire mates.. and have fun doing PvEs we never really do as we tend to ignore them as we dont know exactly how to play them.

We will also be doing some ground missions... after all.. we do have a Mirror Toon Fashion show event.. so we have to change our toons appearance for the day! 

Remember.. as always.. today is about FUN, trying new build, new ships your not used too.. and being with Friends.
You may even grow to like a PvE you have been ignoring, and now after today.. you'll know how to play it!

5PM GMT/UTC - 12PM ET - 9AM PT
Opening Events Conquest Launch
meet up on main stonewall Fleets Dranuur Colony
Also feel free to boot up Discord and join in the chatter and listen to the Mirror Radio Toonage!
where we will all get together and plan our Days events!
We will then move onto trying ourt our ship builds and launching a few PvE queues

------

6PM GMT/UTC - 1PM ET - 10AM PT
Mirror Toons Costume Contest
Meeting up on Main Stonewalls K-13s fleet station
This is the time to Show the Resource Department what you've imagined your Mirror Toon to look like.
We want to see a before (your normal toons appearance)
and an after (your mirror toon)

-------

7PM GMT/UTC - 2PM ET - 11AM PT
Fist Fight To the Death
PvP! couldnt be more simple, violent and fun! we band together in 2 teams.. using NO weapons, NO mods, NO Fabricators, NO mines..
Just simple Fisty cuffs, Smashing and punneling each other into the ground until one team is left standing.
No Weapons/mods/Kits .. just Fists!

After the Fist Fight.. we will head out for more PvE Queues!

-------

8PM GMT/UTC - 3PM ET - 12PM PT
Discord Video Quiz 
Meet up on SGNs discord channel how to join discord is here 
(it is advised to completely exit STO during this Discord quiz so you can get a smooth video view
without any buffering)

------

9PM GMT/UTC - 4PM ET - 1PM PT
Quadrant Relay Race
Meet up at Main Stonewalls fleet Mining station
I will then give you the details of what this event is .. its fun, and requires some travel 

-------

10:30pm GMT/UTC - 5:30pm ET - 2:30pm PT
PSI Game
Based in STO chat, Resource Departments @Tlara will host an interactive quiz.. 
based on Nelix's game "Species, Starship,Anomaly" (Animal vegetable mineral)
where 1st "nd and 3rd places will get a SWC prize!

After the PSI game.. we will head out for more PvE Queues!

-------

11:30pm GMT/UTC - 6:30pm ET - 3:30pm PT
Closing Days Dance Party
Beam Down to Main Fleets Embassy and head up to Ops! 
where we will close the day with a good old fashioned dance party.

--------

WEEK LONG COMPETITIONS 12th - 19th NOV
Mirror Bio & Ship Pics
Taking place on our forum this week we have x2 competitions
that are easy to enter
- Mirror Bios (written competition) -
&
- Ship Pics (screen shot competition) -

---------------------------------

Remember, In addition to the Reflection day Events live in game on STO, we are also doing the week long
Mirror Biography Written Contest
&
Ship Pics Contest
on this Forum.
Keep an eye on This site on Sun 12th for the launch and to submit your Artistic flair!

#reflectionday3 #RD3

11 people liked this
Edited November 14 2017 by GXV3
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 11 2017
Oh... my... God... I'm SO jazzed for #reflectionday3!
Captain Voleron's alter-ego will see you all there! 

3 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 11 2017
I am excited! I will only be able to play till 10pm but I'm excited nonetheless
4 people liked this
Michael

Mstfrancis

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 11 2017
My favorite time of the year, when the neutrinos are in full bloom and the thin veil between the prime universe and the mirror universe collapse!

You can count on me being there for #reflectionday
5 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 12 2017
As like as last time, I have put all the event information Gareth postet also to the Fleets iCal standard calender to add to your mobile phone, PADD or computer.

The good thing is:
  • it shows you the time of YOUR timezone
  • you can set alarms as reminder on your phone
  • you can look up event information in the notes
  • you can directly open this thread via the attached link
  • it gets updated regulary

So, why not subscribe ASAP?

webcal://p28-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/38F1K5jYGsPynwNYE-ZOsKEJHd1mdw7DyzF4XG0O_Pq9bYdo2IxX3zWQKLFmNeEtUkNaKiT0AnbKN8bIKtfaHCHN2rTCr_ur2Tqp8BO22dw

webcal://p28-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/38F1K5jYGsPynwNYE-ZOsKEJHd1mdw7DyzF4XG0O_Pq9bYdo2IxX3zWQKLFmNeEtUkNaKiT0AnbKN8bIKtfaHCHN2rTCr_ur2Tqp8BO22dw
6 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 15 2017
Think im set up with my ship now.. the Risian Luxury Cruise liner.
its actually fun to fly..
Im going for all turrets and Mines... never tried mines properly.
gonna have to see if i have any boffs to boost the mine drops.

how's everyone elses builds?

2 people liked this

Unknown Person

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 15 2017
#relectionday3 is going be great fun indeed! I'm torn on which character to do my mirror bio on because Jacien, my fed main, has no alternate universe counterparts. It's part of the story line I've been building for him for years now. I've yet to reveal why but that will come in later literary contests. I may do Serleena, my half Klingon half Romulan KDF main.
4 people liked this

Unknown Person

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 16 2017
If u're using mines, don't forget the Hot Pursuit trait which you can buy on the exchange, and doubles mine range!
3 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 17 2017
I can't stand it! Sulu, set a course for the next sun! We'll make a timejump to tomorrow! I'm so excited, I can't await the  #reflectionday3
Unknown Person liked this
Thayn The Gamer

ThaynTheGamer

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
This was amazing! I sometimes had a confused look on my face but I enjoyed myself thoroughly! You guys are awesome! lol
2 people liked this
Edited November 19 2017 by ThaynTheGamer
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
Thanks, @GXV3! You did a great job, even with time and Discord conspiring against you. Though I still think you were wrong about one thing...

The penguins fly.
5 people liked this
Edited November 19 2017 by trick
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
 - E N D - O F - E V E N T - W I N N E R S - P O S T - 

Thank you To ALL who showed up for the RD3 event!

It was a shakey start with the new PvP queue set up and Discord going down.

and while we didnt have that much time in our Mirror Ships I hope you all had some fun

with your fellow Fleet mates.

Events are designed by the Stonewall leadership to bring this community together, even if your not participating

we aim to keep this fleet one of the most active in the STO universe.

Below are the winners and runner ups of all the RD3 events.

----------------------------------------

Mirror Biography Forum Competition:

1st Place @Niko
an amazing submission, for a few paragraphs this story covered half a life span, with the segments of the characters life
so well described that it sucked you in, and you could feel empathy from the very start. Well done Niko!
Read Nikos Submission 

2nd Place @Voleron
Volerons story's are always a great read and this was no exception, a mighty battle to take command took place.. and then... 
well.. I wont spoil the twist at the end. Shocking! 
Read Volerons Submission

3rd Place @Mstfrancis
Francis is a words-smith and paints a fantastic story with just using letters, he manages to suck you into the scene
as if you were there witnessing it. Grief, lust, and revenge, a classic short story!
Read Mstfrancis Submission 

------------------------------------------

Reflection Day III Video Quiz

------------------------------------------

Winning Team BETA
@trick
@Voleron
@suigetsu

2nd Place Team Gamma
@khazaan
@laeren
@DrTheopolis
@Mstfrancis

3rd Place Team Alpha
@kalen1072
@Niko
@ThaynTheGamer
@Fifth_of_Hala

(dont forget to subscribe to our SGN youtube channel)

-----------------------------------------

Mirror Costume Contest

-----------------------------------------

Winner !! @Balduranne

2nd Place DocTheop

TIE 3rd Place @Fifth_of_Hala & @khazaan

-----------------------------------------------------

Quadrant Relay Race

----------------------------------------------------

1st - suigetsu
2nd - Fifth_of_Hala
3rd - Francis
4th - IMtrick
5th - Khazaan
6th - Bren

Tlara's PSI game

---------------------------------------

1st Place @Ereiid
2nd Place - Lifesage
3rd Place - Francis

--------------------------------------------------

Ship Pics Forum Competition

---------------------------------------------------

WINNER @ThaynTheGamer

2nd Place @Khazaan

3rd Place @Kalen1072

----------------------------------

All your SWC cards should be updated now to reflect your winnings.

If you have forgotten your SWC member link, contact me.

Thank you once again one and all!!!!!

We hope to see you soon at the Next EVENT!!!!

With love from the Resource Department

9 people liked this
Edited November 19 2017 by GXV3
Thayn The Gamer

ThaynTheGamer

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
Thanks to everyone that made this possible. This was lots of fun... and to the twins holding the 2nd and 3rd place ship picture winners... there's some more fun to be had at my place ;)
6 people liked this
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
Fleet event weekends are my favorite thing about Stonewall. Thanks for continuing to engage. Lots of love for all my fellow Fleeties. 
5 people liked this

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
4 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 19 2017
Thanks @GXV3 for another amazing Reflection day!  I had a lot of fun this week, seeing people's ship screenshot entries and reading everyone's amazing stories.  I loved everyone's mirror biography and my personal favorite was @TLara's; reading about someone from outside of the warrior caste was cool and the unique perspective it was written from made for an interesting read!  Thanks for all of the work you and your department put into this again this year, in spite of giving me a black eye during the fist fight :(  Shout out to my video quiz teamies: @trick and @suigetsu, who won me first place!  Yay!

3 people liked this

Unknown Person

- REFLECTION DAY 3 -

November 20 2017
I'm always astonished at the level of preparation, coordination, and excellence that goes into every fleet event. I always have fun trying to up my game to keep up with the talents of everyone else here. Lookin forward to the next one!
3 people liked this
Edited November 20 2017 by Unknown Person