X needs an Invite

Robert

Elquin

Re: X needs an Invite

December 08 2013
Hey guys. New to SWTOR. I'll need an invite whenever possible. My name in-game is: Elquin.

Thank you!
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

December 09 2013
Just need to know Elquin's faction. Is he Republic or Imperial? I think QiqJoe is probably going to get you invited before I do but if you miss him, just send one of us a PM to let us know when you plan to play (Not sure how you keep up with all the games you play, I can barely keep up with 2... :laugh:) and if you are using the F2P model or if you subscribed. It, unfortunately, makes a difference in what we have to do to get you in the guilds. That way I at least will know when I need to log in to send you an invite.

Welcome to SWTOR, I think you will enjoy it. :)
Edited December 09 2013 by Ltervlet
Robert

Elquin

December 09 2013
Hey guys... sorry for the delay. I'm on the F2P model right now and I play Republic. I'm actually playing right now and plan to be on for a while today.
Robert

Elquin

December 10 2013
Taking a little break. I should be on around 5 PM EST tonight until 7. If anyone is coming on tonight and able to invite me at 5 or later, just let me know and I'll be sure to be on. Thank you!

Unknown Person

December 10 2013
I'm usually on after 7pm PST but that might be a little late for you. I'll look for you though.
Robert

Elquin

December 10 2013
I should be on after 10. I'm sure I'll see you =)
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

December 10 2013
Sorry I missed you. I'll make sure and login again around 10:00 pm EST tonight as well. As you are using F2P, you won't be able to join the chat channel we usually use for inviting new members. We'll have to send you a /whisper to see if you are online at the same time and then send you the invite once you respond to the /whisper. It can take a bit longer sometimes having to use this method forced on us by the EA powers-that-be (my pet peeve with them :angry:) but we'll keep trying till we succeed! ;)
Edited December 10 2013 by Ltervlet
Kyle

QiqJoe

December 11 2013
I must keep missing you too, Elquin. Do you know the next time that you'll be on? I should be on a good bit through Thursday. I sent you some messages in-game and friended you on those characters so I'll know if you're on. I'll keep checking over there.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

December 11 2013
I finally caught up with him, QiqJoe. Thanks for trying though, your continual help is TRULY appreciated! :cheer:
Edited December 11 2013 by Ltervlet
Kyle

QiqJoe

December 11 2013
Woohoo! Welcome to the guild, Elquin! Can't wait to see you in-game and group with you sometime. Let me know if you ever need help.

Kyle (QiqJoe) -- Iolyn, Viaen, Eolica, Zorteo, etc.
Daniel

redroostereggs

X needs an Invite

July 15 2014
Shageelesh lvl 26 bounty hunter/mercenary needs an invite to LoS, on the chat but everyone sleeping :(
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

X needs an Invite

July 17 2014
Sorry for the delay in replying Red, I've been out of town and didn't have my computer with me. When do you usually log in? I generally play very late to overnight but will try to log in earlier to send an invite.
Daniel

redroostereggs

X needs an Invite

July 19 2014
Its just when I can, im on the channel though so may find you there :)

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

July 19 2014
I'll look for you tonight when I'm on one of my imp toons :)
Daniel

redroostereggs

X needs an Invite

July 19 2014
Damn, if only I had stayed on for a little longer! lol, had bad lag :(
Max Du Nord

Maxwell1975

X needs an Invite

July 27 2014
Hi, I will appreciate if someone can invite me to the guild.
My character's name: Maxwell-william and I'm smuggler supporting Jedi.

Cheers

Unknown Person

X needs an Invite

July 27 2014
Hey Maxwell, sorry we keep missing each other, I'll look for you later tonight. My Smuggler's name is "Jaezan" and my Sage's name is "Jacian"
Daniel

redroostereggs

X needs an Invite

July 29 2014
While I know it is unlikely anyone be on, but im on Imp for next hour if someone can invite me to LOS - im in the chat

SHAGEELESH

gstein91

X needs an Invite

September 15 2014
Hiya! I'm moving from STO to SWTOR and would like an invite,

character name: Kehick, Commando
and Character name: Vhran, Agent

Thanks!
Matthew Green

mysticman25

X needs an Invite

December 23 2014
Hey I just made a new character on SWTOR and I need an invite, but the problem is that I work the graveyard shift and I am on in the mornings I live in Missouri, USA.

character name: Jayril Jedi Knight
and my other character is...

Koggi and that one is a Gunslinger. so can you guys help.