[- CONTAINS SPOILERS -] Has Cersei become a Romulan?

Unknown Person

June 29 2016
Dig that outfit...looks like Tal Shiar formal wear to me. And are we sure that wasn't a thalaron detonation?

[attachment=3606]13521931_824375654365423_2988825452718248990_n.jpg[/attachment]
2 people liked this
Shawn Birch

Parker

June 29 2016
I know right! That was amazing and she looks amazing in that get up. Almost made me root for the bad guy. She is an evil b(*#4!

I was kind of sad when the boy king jumped out the window but then thought, meh, he's an idiot.
Unknown Person liked this
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

June 29 2016
I too loved her outfit, and admired her tactics.

That said she is still toast. Daneraes now has a bad ass tool kit at her disposal. Not to mention that the north will be very hard to deal with. John and Sansa working together, Bran soon to arrive, and lil sis off dealing with her list.
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

June 29 2016
Quote by Seannewboy
Daneraes now has a bad ass tool kit at her disposal.

:pinch: Between her dragons and the Unsullied, I totally agree. BUT I honestly have to wonder how useful the Dothraki hordes are actually going to be.

The use of cavalry strikes me as something to put on the "AVOID" list when drawing up plans for a sea invasion of a large hilled city with narrow streets and fortified control points. A battle on wide open plains hell yeah, but using them for urban assault sacrifices literally everything that makes a large cavalry force useful: speed, maneuverability and the numbers to mow down everything in their path. We've not really seen whether they're worth a damn without their horses.

In King's Landing, cavalry could be easily funneled into the city's alleys maybe 2-3 abreast (at most), then cut to pieces with pikes and archers from ground level and from every window and doorway along the path. Then of course their corpses (both men & horses) would just choke off the streets even more, impeding the progress of her Unsullied foot soldiers.

Danaerys, Tyrion, Varys and Grey Worm would surely have to understand this. Therefore, either the Dothraki are mainly along for what happens after King's Landing, or they will be employed mainly as foot soldiers in KL, negating their most effective use.
Edited June 29 2016 by Unknown Person