Overwatch

Unknown Person

Overwatch

June 01 2016
Has anybody tried Overwatch yet?

It's not normally my type of game, as I tend to suck at most pvp-arena games, but I've bought it and am currently downloading it. :)

Edit: If you want to add me my battle.net is Halish#2792. I also occasionally play Hearthstone and Diablo 3.
Unknown Person liked this
Edited June 01 2016 by Unknown Person
Ben

Gravity

Overwatch

June 01 2016
Playing in Europe and really loving it :D
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

Overwatch

June 01 2016
Play in NA before I got caught distracted by shines in Guild Wars.

ZENTARA FTW!
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Overwatch

June 06 2016
Amazon delivered mine (Origin edition with a framed coin and pin badge) this afternoon for my EggsBox One, after my friends saying how good it was.

I had to pry myself away from it because I forgot to feed my cat.. its SOOOO GOOD!!!

Im finding playing a healer.. is ranking me up in the top 4 everytime.. i love the Zen robot guy!

As Halish said, if your not a big fan of PvP arena / FPS games... this will change your mind.

Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

Overwatch

June 06 2016
Hm, makes me think its again decision time - Star Wars or Overwatch. Watched the cinematic stories on YouTube and liked them ^_^
A.J.

xochild

Overwatch

June 06 2016
Started playing it last year and wasn't that impressed with it. The graphics aren't half bad, but, the gameplay, maps, characters, and balancing was just unseemly. Now that it's out, characters have been a bit balanced, but, still not enough IMO. Overall balance is still lacking IMO and the maps have actually become somewhat worse than before.

Matchmaking is still ridiculously broken from what I saw until I stopped playing it.

I will say, Ange is an awesome character with two amazing skins.
Ben

Gravity

Overwatch

June 06 2016
Milmar#1224 is my battletag