same cal im confused who are you xD
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

Star Wars Battlefront 2015

October 11 2015
Quote by Andrea Maria
Ugh... 8 GB Ram!!! Waaaahhhh!!! *cries now*

*when I can barely only reach that*

I mean I'm on medium atm, haven't ventured further I'm scared I can't handle it and can't roll it back lmao, I love the prettier games but gosh darn...worried one day I won't be able to run any of them D:
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

October 12 2015
Thanks Lars, I downloaded the beta and loved it. I already have the game purchased for launch. So that's what threw me off.
Unknown Person liked this
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

October 12 2015
Yay! I won't be buying it. Although I had fun, my funds need to go to other games first (Fallout 4 FTW :woohoo: ) and I'm not usually a fan of these arena style games. I like story lines.
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

October 12 2015
Quote by medgirl1025
Thanks Lars, I downloaded the beta and loved it. I already have the game purchased for launch. So that's what threw me off.

Quote by Lars1091
Yay! I won't be buying it. Although I had fun, my funds need to go to other games first (Fallout 4 FTW :woohoo: ) and I'm not usually a fan of these arena style games. I like story lines.

*wishes i could buy both of the games*
Conan

Schmigel

October 12 2015
Yeah I don't think I'll be getting it, they've not even bothered with any form of single player, I'd probably get so frustrated with being shot before I got anywhere near enough creds for decent upgrades.

That being said, the respawn is really quick, but it gives people more chances to hunt me specifically (as I usually find. No I don't antagonise anyone, I have everyone muted except for my friends).

Fall out and Halo are next onthe wishlist for me ^^
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

October 12 2015
Quote by Schmigel
Yeah I don't think I'll be getting it, they've not even bothered with any form of single player, I'd probably get so frustrated with being shot before I got anywhere near enough creds for decent upgrades.

That being said, the respawn is really quick, but it gives people more chances to hunt me specifically (as I usually find. No I don't antagonise anyone, I have everyone muted except for my friends).

Fall out and Halo are next onthe wishlist for me ^^

there supposedly is a single player in the full version, well it says not available in beta atm, so idk
Conan

Schmigel

October 12 2015
yeah it's more like survival/co-op modes from what I can tell, or just objectives with no real underlying story
Ben

Gravity

October 12 2015
Its an fps the single player stuff was long ago relegated to a small addon to a multiplayer game.

Its the multiplayer that makes or breaks a fps so that is what is focussed on.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

October 14 2015
It's over already. I am soo upset. I only got to play one day. I did not know it would be so short. :(
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

October 14 2015
Wait, really? That is a pity, I too played for only one day :(

Also, in case you want to relive the beta somewhat, here is my gameplay vid:
Unknown Person liked this
Edited October 14 2015 by Lars_Zandor
A.J.

xochild

December 10 2016
Safe to say, no one plays this anymore.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

December 16 2016
I completely uninstalled this game a few months ago. I had it with the dredge of unbalanced changes made. Beta play = Awesome. Post-beta there was minimal enjoyment and the player base continues to dwindle. After the first few months it got harder and hard to play the game types you wanted. That and the forced team settings and forced rotation from Rebel/Imperial...some people only want to play one side. Give people the option like in Counter-strike. Games sorely need this back!!!! The game has zero SP story line so even that is not salvageable. There was a TON of potential to make this game great and EA dropped the ball into a very hungry Sarlacc pit. The only positive I can mention anymore is the visuals/graphics and the audio. Past that do not even bother or waste your money at this point.

~ Medgirl