New STO members FFXIV Free Company Formed!

Hoodwink

nikogeek

February 03 2014
Hey All - A few of us have formed a Free Company on Gilgamesh Server NA made up entirely of STO fleet mates! There are currently 8 of us and we'd love it if you'd join us in game! You can contact us here or in game. I'll post some contact information below.

FC Name: The Sacred Band -TSB-
Members:
Ludovik Silvertongue - That's me!
Das Kapital
Mezar Xzr
Perneo
Antarik Casanova - Nerd1nthemaking
Ika Rika - Kunu
Taiyo Elentaren - Grayson
Philatio Hornblower - Chicagogam

We have already hit rank 2 FC and are aiming at building our very own STO house
4 people liked this
Grayson

renegadejtx

Re: New STO members FFXIV Free Company Formed!

February 03 2014
Come one... come all!!! We're having so much fun!
Hoodwink

nikogeek

February 27 2014
We're starting to get quite a big group over on Gilgamesh. We are over 20 members now, most of them are fleet mates.

We'll be purchasing a house within the coming weeks, I hope some more of you will join us!
Unknown Person liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

March 02 2014
Looks fun once I get can work the controls
Kyle

Prince-Harming

March 02 2014
Wish I had seen this earlier. I already started playing on another server with a few friends.
Matthew Royale

mroyale

April 08 2014
I'd like to join. I created a toon on Gilgamesh, how do I join? Toon name: Fenris Starshadow. Will this be the official Stonewall group? Cheers! - Matt
Hoodwink

nikogeek

April 09 2014
Welcome fenris! We are up to 85 members now and have built a fabulous home on the beach. I will post some pics soon.
Hoodwink

nikogeek

May 20 2014
So many updates! We are now sitting at 114 members with quite an active community of players. We're up to two static raid groups running end game content every week, and we just moved from our small beach front home to our new medium house on the hill above the beach!

Just figured I would pop in and keep that invitation open to any of you out there still looking for a home in Eorzea.
3 people liked this
Sam

Gravitos

May 20 2014
Haven't played in a couple months because I got stuck at lvl 12 and figuring out the day jobs was giving me a headache. lol!

I may hop on and check things out again soon. I believe I'm still in Rough Trade but may move if there are people to team up with. Solo'ing kinda sucks in an mmo.
2 people liked this
Hoodwink

nikogeek

May 26 2014
Look for us when you get online. You can hit me up at Ludovik Silvertongue or pop by the house we have. It's a Medium, Plot #1 in Ward 3 of the Mist.
Heli

Narciso

June 13 2014
I'm finally in game!

Just made a new character named "Narcissus D'Neves"!

be sure to add me! :D
Hoodwink

nikogeek

July 18 2014
Hey Narcissus! Did you find the free company? Sorry for the late reply, Bren just mentioned we had a new post over here.

We are in Ward 3, Plot #1 in a very spacious mansion now ^_^ Hope to see you in game!
Heli

Narciso

July 19 2014
thanks, but it's near impossible to make a character in the Gilgamesh Server. I've made my character in a different server, but thanks!
Hoodwink

nikogeek

July 22 2014
Yea, you have to create your character at the non prime times. It's a wonky system, they update the populations every 3 hours and when it's the middle of the night you can generally get a character on Gilgamesh.
A.J.

Arkadin

August 08 2014
Awesomesauce. This is EXACTLY what I was going to ask about. Don't think I have a toon on Gilgamesh, but I'll make one as soon as I have a chance. Totally stoked for patch 2.4 and finally being able to play a rogue. :)
Bren Ohmsford

Bren

August 08 2014
Quote by Arkadin
Awesomesauce. This is EXACTLY what I was going to ask about. Don't think I have a toon on Gilgamesh, but I'll make one as soon as I have a chance. Totally stoked for patch 2.4 and finally being able to play a rogue. :)

Great! Everyone's looking forward to 2.4, but I don't think they've set an exact release date yet. Just send Ludovik Silvertongue or Brendemir Fenwick (that's me) a tell when you're on and we'll throw an invite your way. :)
A.J.

Arkadin

June 14 2016
Just started getting back into FF XIV. Is the Free Company still active? I'd make a new character for Gilgamesh
Hoodwink

nikogeek

June 20 2016
We are! Look for The Sacred Band (TSB tag) we are very active in game still! The second most active LGBT fc on gilgamesh, Magitaint Mayhem is the big one but not the most desirable community.
Ron

MisterRnR

October 14 2016
I just started up the game again.  I just stopped by the guild house to say hi to you guys.  :)  The place looks great!

Unknown Person

April 09 2017
Hate to necro a very old thread, but is this still a thing? I made a toon years ago but it was on the free trial so I only got two weeks out of it. It was quite clear that the game would take a very long time to get anywhere with, and since my hardware at the time wasn't really up to par I just stopped playing and basically forgot it exists. Square-Enix sent out email a few days ago saying that the trial time limit has been removed from the game, and I'm running a much better system so I reinstalled and am willing to give it another shot.

I just made a brand-new Arcanist toon named Nel Sajor on the Gilgamesh server, and the game runs great (just like GW2 the graphics put STO to shame, OMG). Once I get through the opening "go kill ten rats" quests, I'm sure I'll be just as lost as I was before. Some fleetie company and n00b tips would be appreciated, if anyone still plays FFXIV. I just want to take a bit of a breather from STO, I'm starting to burn out and I've usually enjoyed the FF series so I want to see what's available.
Edited April 09 2017 by Unknown Person