WildStar Online

Marky

Raxxial

WildStar Online

March 25 2013
(Invalid video video code)

I need more fleeties excited to play this with me later this year when it launches... so watch the trailer and get ready to blast off for Nexus!!
Unknown Person liked this
Edited March 25 2013 by Raxxial
Marky

Raxxial

Re: WildStar Online

March 25 2013

The developers of WildStar give detailed information on player housing, new level 40 zones, gameplay styles, and more
Marky

Raxxial

March 25 2013

The developers of WildStar give detailed information on player housing
Marky

Raxxial

March 25 2013
If people can't tell I'm 100000% excited for this game!
Ben

Gravity

March 25 2013
Ah crap i want this now that trailer was awesome :D
Shawn Birch

Parker

March 25 2013
I saw this while it is was in planning. (A friend of mine worked at NCSoft). This looks a thousand times better than before B)

It does however look like a crossbreed platform of Lineage II and World of Warcraft. I am interested but if I buy it and log in and it is anything like Aion I am going to have a fit. Good thing my STO accounts are lifetimes B)

Unknown Person

March 26 2013
The main trailer and the housing trailer certainly made me sit up and take notice. It certainly seems like they're trying to bring some fun back to the genre.

I'll definitely be checking it out.
Marky

Raxxial

March 26 2013
C'mon guys spread the word, I want so badly to bring Stonewall to Nexus.

It's very focussed on the Elder game on having tons to do when you hit max, whether its 20m raids, 40m raids, solo content (actual regular content that progresses the story will come through the solo experience), you CAN LEVEL with PvP, there will be WarPlot which are essentially flying guild fortresses that you build up with weapons and defensives and take to the battlefield to test your might. This is probably going to have the most engaging and fleshed out player housing ever. At the moment they are instanced (you can set them to public or restricted to friends) but more interestingly it sounds like they are working on Neighborhoods where you can your friends/guildies can all have your flying island homes all in the same instance.

They are always listening to players and putting in their feedback, this game WILL support mods and the devs are so keen to get the modding community making stuff so that they can pick the best mods and include them in the standard UI.

OFMG SO EXCITED!!!!!
Kidd Kasper

kiddkasper

March 26 2013
I've not seen "good" player/guild housing since Everquest 2. But, after seeing the trailer here, I have to say that I'm impressed!
Marky

Raxxial

March 27 2013
Marky

Raxxial

March 27 2013
Marky

Raxxial

March 27 2013
Which side are people thinking, still 2 races and 2 classes to be announced so nothing set in stone.

So far I am learning for the Dominion and probably so far a Cassian Spellslinger (Settler)
Galen

SaintDane

March 28 2013

Look, I found a game-play video for it. Looks fun.
Galen

SaintDane

March 28 2013
I am definitely going to be an Esper(Scientist). Whichever faction we all play on is where I will be for sure. Love the mage/healer combo classes.
Angel

Angelsilhouette

March 28 2013
Quote by Twinkleboy
C'mon guys spread the word, I want so badly to bring Stonewall to Nexus.

I'm trying, I'm trying.

Or was, anyway. :p

Not much interest in it a few months ago, when I brought it up. Could swear I'd made another topic about it previous to that, but maybe I'm mistaken.

I'll probably play a Mechari Dominion side and Aurin Exile side (If there are males. It looked like there were male Aurin in one of the videos.)
Edited March 28 2013 by Angelsilhouette
Marky

Raxxial

March 28 2013
There are def Aurin males!
Marky

Raxxial

March 28 2013
All the known Aurin ear variants!
Justin Montgomery

Tocanis

March 29 2013
I am quite excited about this game coming out myself!
Noviere

noviere79

May 06 2013
This is the only upcoming MMO I am interested in at the moment. I love the trailers -- they are sooo good.

I'll probably be a human on the Dominion side. Not sure about the Exiles yet.
Devin

minicrisp

June 15 2013
ive tried signing up for the betta a few times and they have a selection for like a group? mabey if we had a few peope that are actualy interested in starting a stonewall thing on there our chances of getting in would be better