Stonewall's Secret Santa!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 02 2017

Stonewallers who signed up for the Secret Santa exchange: emails with your secret giftee's information have been sent out!  Be sure to check your email inboxes to ensure that you've received your match!  Post a reply here in this thread if you're having any difficulties or if you have any questions that haven't been answered in this thread!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 02 2017

We were just advised of a small oversight that we'd made in neglecting to ask for phone numbers in the Secret Santa survey.  If you're looking to ship to your secret santa giftee direct from Amazon, they require the recipient's phone number.  We didn't collect or pass those along to secret santas, so if you encounter this issue, please reach out to me via PM and I can contact your giftee on your behalf. 

Thanks for bearing with us through our growing pains given that this is our first time running a Secret Santa event for the community.  We're learning as we go and we'll make sure that we're better prepared for next year!

Apologies for any inconvenience!
Dave.

5 people liked this
Edited December 02 2017 by Voleron
Thurman @jestbess#5421

nycblkboy

December 02 2017
my gift shipped Guaranteed delivery: Dec. 4, 2017 :)
3 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

December 02 2017
I have decided on what im sending i hope they like it.
2 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 03 2017
Just need to fully wrap and post it out... This was fun, even if they think it's crap
Unknown Person liked this

December 03 2017
Done, and done! Should be delivered by Dec. 5th.
Larry

Laeren

December 04 2017
Sent! When I get mine I plan to post a video of me opening :)
3 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 04 2017
I have the fastest Santa ever. When I got home from my California trip there was a package waiting for me. It smelled a bit like reindeer, but I didn't put two and two together until after I opened it up. This is an awesome gift, since my family is filled with horrible people and one of our Christmas traditions is hanging around together until the wee hours of the morning drinking and playing games together.

Thanks, @nycblkboy! You're really good at this Secret Santa thing!

#secretsanta
5 people liked this
Edited December 05 2017 by trick
Thurman @jestbess#5421

nycblkboy

December 04 2017
Quote by Trick
I have the fastest Santa ever. When I got home from my California trip there was a package waiting for me. It smelled a bit like reindeer, but I didn't put two and two together until after I opened it up. This is an awesome gift, since my family is filled with horrible people and one of our Christmas traditions is hanging around together until the wee hours of the morning drinking and playing games together.

Thanks, @nycblkboy! You're really good at this Secret Santa thing!

No problem man, I'm glad you liked it. I have the original game and most of the expansion packs including the bigger, blacker box :) And Amazon is amazing :)
5 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 04 2017
Wow, awesome!

Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 04 2017
when you mentioned reindeer, i thought u meant he got you the one with poop in it
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 05 2017
aweee thats so cool @nycblkboy ! a cool gift to have fun with.

Now whos going to untangle all them fairy lights!

Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 05 2017

aaaah! Look what I got in the post today! Thank you santa :) it's sooo cool. Also gives me a figure 
6 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 05 2017
Oooo, lucky!!

Kieran Kiki

Kierix

December 07 2017
Mine has been sent out, hope its ok

December 07 2017
The tracking on mine says it was left on the porch two days ago, I'm starting to get concerned.  D:

UPDATE: It's all good. :)
2 people liked this
Edited December 09 2017 by EstherNe
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 11 2017
A HUGE thank you to Anna (@Balduranne) for the AMAZING Secret Santa gift!  My toon and ship in your pixel art is amazing - I'll be using it as my forum signature from now on!  The Steam gift card is an added bonus and will definitely go straight to another "Dead by Daylight" expansion, because I'm totally not addicted to the game or anything!  Much love, thank you so much for the amazing gifts :D

5 people liked this

December 11 2017
My wonderful awesome Secret Santa gift has arrived!

Thank you @trick

6 people liked this
Edited December 11 2017 by Fifth_of_Hala
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 11 2017
!!! that 8bit art is amazing , @Balduranne thats a awesome bonus gift as I know how much work goes into it. it looks stunning

ooooo Fith! id love that. all the way to Australia Trick. I saw the warp cores a while ago and wanted one!

y'all so lucky!

2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

December 12 2017
I shipped out my #SecretSanta gift to my giftee today!  Should arrive just in time for Christmas!