Stonewall's 8th Annual Pride Weekend!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 12 2017

Stonewall Fleet is proud to host the Eighth Annual Pride Weekend for the Star Trek Online community. This time of year is a time of great celebration for the GLBT community. Millions worldwide celebrate in remembrance of the Stonewall Riots. The Stonewall Riots were a major changing point in the Gay & Lesbian Rights Movement that not only affected the GLBT community, but the entire world.

For this occasion, Stonewall Fleet will be hosting events throughout July 15th & July 16th. The events will be open to the entire Star Trek Online community and we hope that you and your fleet will come participate. Check out our amazing weekend event line-up by clicking the link above!
6 people liked this
Edited July 12 2017 by Voleron
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 14 2017
FREE PRI8E RAFFLE TICKETS

GIVEAWAY!

Thanks to an amazing donation from @TLara , who want Stonewall members who maybe haven't got EC rich characters to have a chance at being a runner for the pride raffle taking place this week.
@TLara has donated a heap of Tickets to help you.

All you need to do is just reply to this forum post.. maybe saying what event you are looking forward to most this weekend (event list link is in the OP) and say thanks to Kjel & Tom (@Tlara)
and you will get 2 free raffle tickets! 

(you will be notified when we have added your names into the hat over the weekend
as soon as the free tickets have been claimed ill let you know)

Good Luck!!

#stonewallpride #rafflegiveaway
5 people liked this
Edited July 14 2017 by GXV3
Brian Klotz

DrTheopolis

July 14 2017
Looking forward to the Costume parade and BINGO... I'm always amazed at the resourcefulness of Fleeties. The Admiralty always pull out all the stops. But the thing I love best about SWPride Weekend in-game is just hanging out in chat with all the Stonewallers - the cast of regulars and those that don't log in often enough. It's just a really good time. :)

And, a BIG 'Thank You' to TedHembach & T'Lara for the generosity!

Doc
Unknown Person liked this
Edited July 14 2017 by DrTheopolis
Jeff Breeze

Jeffdabear1

July 14 2017
I would like tickets
Backyardserenade

backyardserenade

July 14 2017
I'd love two tickets, as well.

Nice gesture to donate the tickets, so thanks Kjel & Tom! 

The Trek Triva contests were always my favorite and I had much fun with them in the past. Tough questions and lots of people who are really knowledgeable about Trek. As we have a real life Pride event this weekend and I'm involved with that, I likely won't be able to attend much of Stonewall's celebrations this year. But I hope y'all have a blast and raise a toast or two for Malta and Germany for legalizing gay marriage this year!
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

July 14 2017
I'd love some tickets too.
Thank you, Kjel & Tom!

Sadly I will not be able to join Saturday due to work (luckily my work is paired with a lot of fun), but I'm looking forward to joining Sunday!
Terry Myers

Termy23

July 14 2017
Tickets would be wonderful!  I'll be on as much as I can Sat and Sun.
Gelbin

Gelbin

July 14 2017
Thanks Tlara and Kjel! My burning man camp has an event in Golden Gate park this weekend, so I'm only going to be able to catch a few of the Pride Weekend events. I'm looking forward to trying out the Defend Starbase ques Saturday morning :) Would love a chance at some raffle tix!
Gavin

nivagni

July 14 2017
No tickets for me - just wanted to say a big thank you for your very generous donation 

5 people liked this
Edited July 14 2017 by nivagni
James Knights

JamesyUK

July 14 2017
Amazingly generous - thanks. 

Would love a couple of tickets, hope to be online as much as I can over the weekend. 

Have a great Pride everyone.
Steve Sobkowski

pretzelltwist

July 14 2017
Hi I am plopping my name down for tickets :).  Looking forward to the event and probably Bingo the most.  Thanks.  :)

July 14 2017
Oh, I would like to get ticktes, too! Bingo sounds fun!
Jure

Eeon

July 14 2017
Was really looking forward to this but working all weekend, will try to make it for evening stuff. Cya 
Benjamin Peterhaensel

SellinOdan

July 15 2017
i'd like to get at least one ticket! :3
Edited July 15 2017 by SellinOdan
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

July 15 2017
oooo cant wait! i hope i actually remember the times right this time.... eeeek, excited for the shuttle vs carrier event part always fun, shame no t1 ship stf runs :p but i would be honoured with extra tickets! thank you kjel + tom! youre awesome!

Unknown Person

July 15 2017
I'll probably be only popping into events at random, my weekend is shaping up to be kind of busy. Hope to get in on some of the fun, though!
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

July 15 2017
Oh yes - thank you very Much @T'Lara for the FREE PRI8E RAFFLE TICKETS

I am looking forward to hearing and seeing you again ingame on Risa ... especially now with Discord instead of using TeamSpeak.
Hope, the technical stuff on my side works well (never really used Discord voice chat et.al.)
2 people liked this
Allen

OrbofWisdom

July 15 2017
Not sure if I'll make it to many events this weekend, but wanted to thank Kjel and Tom for their generosity nonetheless.
-Orb_of_Wisdom
Audio Red

audiored

July 15 2017
I'm here for tickets.  
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 16 2017
The Members listed below have gained x3 Raffle tickets donated by the great @TLara.
Be sure to thank them again if you win.. 

@audiored
@OrbofWisdom
@Khazaan
@Teknomancer
@suigetsu
@SellinOdan
@Eeon
@KuschelBS
@pretzelltwist
@JamesyUK
@Gelbin
@Termy23
@Lars-LordZandor
@backyardserenade
@Jeffdabear1
@DrTheopolis

The Raffle is now CLOSED! wsstks1 and I will draw the raffle using a name drawring programme.. once your name is pulled you can no longer win another prize. I will record the name draw and post it up on here as soon as we announce the winners during the Stonewall pride Prom, later today.

Good Luck!!!
3 people liked this